Reviews for Rescue
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/27
Nice! Poor Dean has no luck with life, let alone dogs. At least he and Duke worked out a truce of sorts and took down impostor-Cas! Good thing Duke growled, else Dean probably would have been stabbed!
And little Daisy, how cute! I don't think Duke will be immensely pleased. Pain meds and a youngster afoot hogging cuddletimes? I don't think so at all! I have experience with excited puppies around recovering dogs. They always look so annoyed but can't really do anything about the chattering young one.
Anyway, great fic. I loved how the relationship between Dean and Duke developed. Very realistic.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh God... ahahahahaha! The dog... Duke! This is Gold.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
freaking adorable...and yea all dads have a soft spot for daughters that remind them of "mom" xD
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Cuuuuuute. :D
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is AWESOME. I needed fluff in my life, and you, my friend have delivered beautifully. :)
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
*sobs hugging laptop* It's just so cute!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was amazing! So funny and adorable and I just loved it!
npetrenko chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Excellent story.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Tidal Wave chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aaaw that was so cute! Duke and Daisy! Daisy Dukes! :D
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I felt the urge to reread this at 4 this morning, but I didn't find it till now. Still as adorable and perfect as the last time I read it. 3
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is perfect in so very many ways. I can't handle it. I need to immediately go find my dog and squeeze the crap out of her. XD 3 3 3
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love your DeanxCas fics. They are so adorable. Thank you for sharing!
Namei chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love the incorporation of canon info with the new lifestyle! Duke and Daisy
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh god the fluff. I think I'm loosing teeth! But it was very much worth it, as the humor great! Keep writing!