Reviews for My Life Can't Lose Its Normality!
OriontheGreat chapter 3 . 7/12
Hahahahha this story is just as funny as the original. And I'm glad the Phantom group doesn't overshadow at. I like it more as a background thing.
OriontheGreat chapter 1 . 7/12
Hey, I noticed this story has been on hold a while, but I really like it so far. It's entertaining to see kyousuke is a bit more interesting of a person. Truthfully, as much as I love the LN and anime, I always felt kyousuke was a little too plain. Whether or not you see this review, great job.
SnapDragon21 chapter 16 . 4/16
Awwww, I was really luving this thing. I'm hoping against hope that this awesomeness would continue on.

Well, I'll just be hoping here so,
-Snappy-
Love reading 3.14 chapter 15 . 4/12
It's an okay fanfic, there are certainly others that are worse. But it baffles me that this one somehow has the most favorites of all the Oreimo fanfics on this site.
First of all, you practically shove the Japanese down people's throats. And you don't always use it correctly, for example the honorific -kun is meant mostly for males, usually it is only used in the workplace for women. Even then, it's only from a superior to an employee. It's fine to use Japanese honorifics and words at times, but it's really annoying when you include it in practically every sentence of dialogue.
Also, the story is . . . kind of ridiculous. I just can't take it seriously when you try to make a "dark" "cool" Kyousuke who's been tortured by his experiences and has all this shit about justice. I think it could be done well, but sadly you haven't. But that's not really fair, considering how difficult it is to create that type of story without seeming like you're trying too hard to be "cool".
It might win over certain types of people, and frankly that may be the only reason this one is so popular.
Pyro339 chapter 1 . 4/6
pls continue this,i find it a good read
"If it wasn't for the incest, the romance and story would be quite good"
Good Lord
AnAverageHumanBeing chapter 16 . 2/22
Really sad to see all of the good Oreimo stories being discontinued, but I guess the authors have their own lives/passions.
Feiy chapter 15 . 2/4
There were numerous exceptional ideas here, writing Kyousuke as more talented/interesting was an intelligent choice. From the forced photo shoots to the manga writing and martial arts expertise. All the added changes to his personality worked to create a complex plot line. Though, I couldn't help but feel that the story seemed to suffer from a bit of an identity crisis at times. The action scenes were well written but often felt rather out of place when contrasting against the lighthearted harem elements. It's notoriously challenging to write a harem into a story and keep the plot realistic. That's without adding in the teen vigilante group who goes around killing large groups of criminals, facing off with police and military on a regular basis. Frankly, unless they suffer from antisocial personality disorder or something similar they'd realistically lose their ability to behave like normal well-adjusted teens.

I enjoyed your use of well-placed humor throughout the story, one of my favorites being the Tony Stark remark after Akagi asked Kyousuke to add temperature regulators to their uniforms. As well as when he went full Dragon Ball Z in chapter 14 with that kii punch. The teasing of Kanako against the tree in chapter 11, though brief was interesting, it was unusual to see that side of Kyousuke. The later 'punishments' and finally when he aggressively confronted Kirino about her feelings; couldn't have been more perfectly executed and unique from other stories.
tokioerco chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
come on dont die on u IS LATE HE ALREADY DIED ON US come here ctOME BAcK GIVE US 20 cHAPTERS MORE cOME ON
Talilover chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Well read an enjoyable chapter and learned how to make brownies. Suppose you can't really ask for more from a fanfic
hmangaiha.hauhnar chapter 16 . 9/6/2016
As angry as i am about you stopping this fic,i respect your decision and thank you for writing for certain the best fic of these anime i have ever read,the downside is my expectations for other fics are way too high luck with whatever you plan to do next.
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Who hasn't heard of "The Gamer"? Fanfiction's become so over saturated with it, I can only roll my eyes whenever I see anything with the word "gamer" in it. Especially the "Gamer Jaune" idea. It's been done plenty of times already, I'm afraid; and with a big name like Coeur Al'Aran taking a stab at it, you may have some trouble standing out.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're writing again and I hope that you'll come back to this fic some day. I won't be reading your new work, since I've become allergic to anything with the word "gamer" in it.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Fuck that comic strip. I will admit that it had an interesting world, with pretty cool characters.

If you get rid of the gamer power dumbass, at least. He, and his powers, undermine the fuck out of the setting. Everything he does is fucking stupid. Everything he thinks is borderline commit-to-the-asylum level insane. His power makes no fucking sense, either.

I dropped the series. I can't remember exactly why. My diary says, "Trees evilBay vs OP," but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, or why that would make me stop reading.
Yoh Narukami chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Well, that's incredibly disappointing. In my opinion, this was the best, or at least most interesting, Oreimo story on the site, excluding crossovers. Truly was hoping this would see the light of day again at some point, but damn was that just wishful thinking.

And, I'll be honest, I'm quite upset. It's taking a lot out of me just to remain civil in this review. But, it is understandable that you chose to stop. There's no use in resuming if you've lost the drive to do so, and forcing yourself into putting something out doesn't do one much good either.

Maybe these reviews that you're receiving will help you get that spark back; or maybe rewatching the anime shall serve as the catalyst. Maybe nothing will change. I guess for now, this is the last time I'll be seeing your work. I'll take a pass on that RWBY rewrite. Personally, I've grown to quite dislike it when the series is combined with the aspects of The Gamer. There's just too many of them and they never seem to interest me. Rewrites aren't exactly on my "good list" either.

Farewell.
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
A genuine tragedy, the permanent hiatus of such a fantastic story is truly saddening.

A great shame, but definitely understandable. I wish you luck in all your future endeavours, god speed!