Reviews for Kissing Hermione Granger
meowlzy chapter 1 . 8/5
This is lovely.
ssdawning chapter 1 . 8/3
Totally loved this! Thanks.
Katie Hudson chapter 1 . 7/28
Hi I'm Katie and I loved this fan fiction because I ship them so bad. It was amazing and you are a really good writer.
JK Rowling chapter 1 . 7/27
Yassssss finally a good fanfiction
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 1 . 7/20
Just one word: BEAUTIFUL!
kutekals chapter 1 . 7/18
I am re reading this after a long time... it is so well writen short and sweet... lovely.
jamessiriuspotterdramione chapter 1 . 5/30
That is so sweet! Simple and sweet
That was so lovely
hermione malfoy chapter 1 . 5/9
love it
Omg! That was soooo good!
OMG
Etraja chapter 1 . 1/12
NO WHY
thao.t.nguyen187 chapter 1 . 1/12
Awww! This is so cute. I wish there are more chapter to this plot of what happen after Malfoy left, then get back together, then marriage. It would be really fun and long chapter. Love your story.
lms64 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I don't now why I cried at the end, I just sort of did... this story was beautiful, loved it!
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Well. This was...ridiculously adorable. I loved it.

Each kiss was perfect. Frustration, longing, confusion, this germ of a romance that neither wants to acknowledge until one day it's all grown and undeniable.

Hermione's response to the first kiss was great. Like maybe she would have just written it off because it didn't make any sense...but then it happened again.

I like how you didn't spend a bunch of time dealing with the fallout. Some shocked gasps, some snickering, obviously a punch, but we don't want to hear about all the rest of it. Of how they had to convince their friends, or of all the inbetween events that had to happen "differently" in order for this pair to end up together. (Although Draco's decision to run was a nice little hint that the timeline changed entirely.) We didn't need to hear all that, just the kisses. And the last line was perfect: like it was the first time, like it was the last time...

I can't wait to read your other stuff!