Reviews for Here Comes The Rain Again
Phantomswoman chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
This is utterly adorable especially the ending, wonder what Erik will think when he wakes LOL
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Aw, cute! :D
And after reading this lovely little snippet, I've got to see what else you've written!
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awww this was such a cute story i loved the imagery of a sleeping erik getting kissed by chrstine
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was lovely. I loved the way you set the scene and established the mood, with both Erik and Christine fed up of the rain. You described the weather and the dripping noises so well, and it was easy to sympathise with them both! The ending was nice too, with Christine putting a blanket across Erik. He is so stubborn but I'm glad he let her help. Thank you for this!
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Again, a lovely story! Very sweet and heartfelt. I only found a couple errors, but this one I wasn't sure about: ""It's worse than it appears," she said, ducking into the tunnel and shaking out her cloak. "I had to walk for three streets before I could find a cab. I'm quite dry underneath. Well, most of me," she added, glancing ruefully at the sodden hem of her skirt."

It's worse than it appears? Wouldn't it be "it's not as bad as it appears?"

I dunno. I could be wrong! :)
Million chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The Opera Ghost sleeps?! Whoa...
KE1966 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I like the fact that you wrote about Christine wondering how Erik's fireplace could work way down in the 5th cellar, since I've often wondered that myself!

Your little story was a bright spot to my day.
none sorry chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this story was so sweet! and i thought that the ending was absolutely adorable!

thanks for writing!-NS
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Thank you for sharing this beautitful story. I love the attention to detail. I hope to hear more from you soon.