Reviews for Futile
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
jtdarkman chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
this was amazing. very well written and so very sad but awsome and dare i say beautiful. thanks for writing this wnderful story
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
...speechless
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
woooow this is pretty effing good
KiwiWitch chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I am really surprised that this story doesn't get more love, it's just so beautiful and sad.

I like that you don't clog it up with all the lovey dialogue, instead describing the feeling of what they were saying, I felt like it came across better that way.
ZombieKitteh chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
This was writted so well and at the same time so sad. There was a lot of detail and emotion weaved into this short story. Got a little teary-eyed when they did die in the end. Thanks for such a good story :3
pumpkinpi chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Sesshoumaru ended up grieving himself to death! At least they found peace. Great story!
JollyJoker94 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
So they were together forever in death? Or they never got to be together?
pumpkinpi chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
So sad and beautifully written! It describes the many emotions one may feel in that particular situation! I look forward to the next chapter!
Nan1 Delatt0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
It was realy hard but truly beautiful story at the same. I almost cry. I hope you writte more.

Sayonara!
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very interesting and sad! The character Death is a unique one with creative feature such as the creepy clothes she is wearing! Great stuff look forward to more!