Reviews for Missing in Action
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Ooh another cool fanfic! I'm just gonna read this... aaaanndd it's been 3 years since the last update. Come on dude really? Are you going to let this just be one of those fanfictions that just stay here, to never be updated ever again?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Just read another story. I like what you write. Shame I didn't discover this a few years ago.
moonswifter chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Cool story I like it.
therealprototype chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
No more chapters after 3 years yeah right its not dead pls finish it i am fed up with finding great stories and them not going to be finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Too many ideas to let it down? Look at the last time you updated.
Delinquent author chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
It is a shame that this story was discontinued I really enjoyed it and I tend to stay away from stories that have ocs in it but you made him very believable and it had a really good start too. If you ever consider continuing this just remember that there are some who will be there to read it.
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I only have 1 thing to say...Hurry up and f***ing update already! :)
halo storyline r chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hello Ryan,

Its so nice to read about your article on Halo 4..Halo 4 Release Date Revealed is so amazing dude.I am definitely like the game on halo 4 is one of a kind series of Halo 4 with Master Chief front and center, this character are really can't wait to play this fun..

LordPeverell chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
This is pretty good so far, i hope you start updating again because i noticed on your profile that youre still writing! please finish this story!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
GREAT STORY! can't wait for more!
WordNerb93 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Interesting. As a Halo fan and a dabbler in Dragon Age, I find that this is really good!

I hope to see you update this soon!
SergeantMeow chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Fun story. I'm not very familiar with Dragon Age beyond having played the demos, but I've always been a fan of the idea of introducing Spartans to a world which uses medieval type armor and weaponry. Should prove for some interesting interactions with the locals.
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Excellent job. While a few things didnt make sense in the beginning(of the fic), that often happens in crossovers. Its hard to make the connection. While Iv'e only played the demo for Dragon Age, this wouldn't be the first time I jumped into a new fandom because of crossovers, so I greatly appreciate the details you are putting into this. While the wiki is a wonderful information source, I like building the world in my mind. Hope to see you update soon

RamenKnight
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Unless you use some abnormal mettle, aka made up, no sword made on this planet should be able to pierce his armor except "legendary" swords. And keep in mind, his knife can cut threw his own armor, so it would go threw most like butter, unless caorse you use abnormal mettle.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
hmm. What I dont get is why most of the Halo/Dragon age crossovers have the spartan having this much trouble getting onto the planet. They can survive a free fall from space, why don't they just jump out the back (-_-)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »