Reviews for New Blood
RarityInBloom chapter 1 . 6/2
Any plans to update this fic or have you abandoned it and the rest of your stories?
cuteasklaine0216 chapter 19 . 4/30
I miss this story, and I just finished reading through the whole thing again. I hope if you've hit a block it comes back to you. Seriously, I would pay to see this as a tv show too.
Please update!
Eliza chapter 19 . 2/14
Nice story. U finishing tho?
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 18 . 1/18
p
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
UPDATE PLEASE IT WAS GETTING SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I love your writing by the way.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
is this going to get an ending? love the story and would love to keep reading
Please update chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I've been waiting so long for an update.. I love this story so much, please continue to write. I need to know what happens next..
Dumb Human Like U chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
please oh please oh please continue its been over a year please keep up the good work...I've been waiting
klaineismykryptonite chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Do you know when you will update this one next?
klainemoment chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
I love re-reading your fics and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
TroylerKlaine93 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Are you going to finish New Blood and make a sequel for it? It's absolutely incredible and I'd love to know how you finish it.
KitsuneRissa chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Love this story, even more then Sketchy Relations, but as with a lot of your stories this one has been touched in over a year. Do you have any plans to update or have you dropped this story? Are you even writing still or have you quit writing?
WANT AN UPDATE chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I WISH THE FIC WOULD BE UPDATED. THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STOP UPDATING. I GETS TO ME. I USED TO LOVE THIS FIC I WISH THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE.

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE EVEN GOING TO READ THIS. BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON I FEEL THAT YOU WHO WROTE THIS DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

SO F YOU
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
GOD I miss this fic so much. Was one if the first ones I ever really fell in love with :P