Reviews for New Blood
Leantiredaol.co chapter 19 . 4h ago
I love this story and more of your others I have went over this for months and sometimes forgetting to mark it but when are u going to up date regularly this and your other stories I am very much addicted
Squiggle.giggle chapter 8 . 4/12
I have read this story four times and it is amazing. The vivid imagery makes me feel like I'm there and can clearly see what you are trying to convey
amrawo chapter 19 . 4/10
I love this story! It's so much fun! I can't wait to read more! I find myself strangely starting to like Jeremiah... So Puck is part of some ancient vampire hunting family? And I wonder if Finn is normal I miss my brother sad, or if it's something else... So much to find out! I love learning things as we go! Update soon!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 6 . 4/3
oh my goodness, they're so cute. The fledglings remind me of little kittens.
dacriss chapter 19 . 3/22
I just re-read the whole story. It's just so good and it made my day. I can't wait for this to be continued with Kurt saying that he is gonna finish what he started ;) and Puck is gonna make this interesting. Although, I think he's trying to protect Kurt. May I ask, whether Blaine still feeds on any donors? Because he has to, right? I'd love to see that again or just Blaine giving Kurt a lovebite.
I love it! All of it. Your writing always makes me crave more.
sharion69 chapter 19 . 3/18
please update soon
Megachrisfan chapter 19 . 3/16
Just caught up with this story and it still is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 19 . 3/15
Another awesome chapter! Sorry it took me so long to review, I wanted to reread it but I've been busy so I wasn't able to read it in one go. Keep up the great work!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 19 . 3/14
So good! Please update soon, want to find out what happens. Love this story!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 19 . 3/14
could vampire mates adopt a human child to raise until they are old enough to choose if they want to be turned or not?
SongsAndShadows84 chapter 19 . 3/9
Wow... this was another amazing chapter... not to mention the little cliffie at the end there!

I'm so excited you decided to continue this! (As well as "Of Magic And Dragon Scales"!)
They are without a doubt two of the best fantasy A/U stories to be found in the Gleedom... (;

You are truly gifted and appreciated by those of us just starting out.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
patricia.remacova chapter 19 . 3/8
oh please update sooner that the last time I love this story and thought you abandoned it or something
Aaaand as a question: Had Blaine sex with all of his fledglings? Or with them and some of the others as well? And I believe you told once Blaine will bite Kurt as to punish him. But Kurt is Naturalist so I hope he'll show him he can't mess with him :DD I would Blaine or not Blaine nobodz is going to mess with me. lol
Love you UPDATE! Not in 7 months :DD
xo
kate-sama chapter 19 . 3/8
I WANT SMUT! LOL. Thanks for the update though, I thought that you have abandoned this story! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. Can I also request a love triangle for Kurt? Pretty please with a cherry on top. :)))))
the-power-of-love chapter 19 . 3/8
Puck is a hunter I knew it lol great story update soon
Squiggle.giggle chapter 19 . 3/8
I was getting scared that there would be no Klaine in the chapter