Reviews for New Blood
RarityInBloom chapter 19 . 1/12
Are you ever going to continue and eventually finish this story? I really hope you will as its one of the better vampire Glee fics out there.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
Heyyyy it's been a while any new chapters coming up?
Kucheeka chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
More?
Kucheeka chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Love, love, love this story!
Kucheeka chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Loving this story so far!
Panjo21 chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
WRITE MOREEEE PLEASEEEE
Panjo21 chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
Soooo gooooood
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2017
Please update! I am really curious how it will go on. I've been waiting for quite a while now. I hope you haven't abandoned this fanfiction.
The-Phandom-Queen chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Sorry wasn't logged in. Just dm me? Aging? Just curious?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Just adding a ? Here don't know if it's addressed later but. Aging for vampires and fledglings?
Heather chapter 19 . 6/27/2017
Omg this is so good, please update soon!
01saparker chapter 19 . 4/29/2017
I found this fiction back in 2013. I had it bookmarked but, at somepoint or another lost it. I just reread what you had and its still really interesting. Depessing that its fallen into the black hole of uncompleted.
JadeCade chapter 19 . 2/23/2017
Hello there, my favorite new author friend! I was too intrigued to resist reading this though I try to steer clear of unfinished works that haven't been updated in over a year. Best idea I ever had. I just finished this chapter and was headed to your profile to hopefully stalk you across the Internet in case you had finished this story elsewhere(believe it or not, I have had some luck with that in the past). Luckily, I saw an update from November that gave me hope. Maybe a review would inspire you again. So here I am!

This story is fantastic! And also frustrating... You never tell us anything! Lol. And when we're about to learn something, something else comes up and distracts us. It's happened at least twice! Don't think I wasn't paying attention!

I love how Dave was worked into this and I like that Kurt's befriended him and given him the chance to redeem himself. Hopefully he'll keep that in mind while dealing with Jeremiah. Jeremiah, who is an a$$! But after learning a bit about him, I guess I feel a little sympathy and hope things turn out well for him so he can let go of all his bitterness.

Aw! And cuddly fledgling piles are my favorite! I can just imagine Blaine walking into the living room and finding Kurt, Jeff, and Andrew all curled up together like a pile of puppies (although at least two of them would take major offense to that!) And let's talk about how you managed to make your OCs so personable even though we know next to nothing about them yet. Seriously, how do you do that?

One question, which you can answer next week when you update(nudgenudge, winkwink) I'm curious how Pav's 'voice' sounds to you? For some reason, I imagine a deep, rich masculine voice but maybe with his attitude towards keeping secrets he should sound more like Dumbledore.

In case I didn't make this clear in my review, I'm hoping for an update soon. I am willing to beg. Hope to read ya soon!
koolgal13 chapter 19 . 1/13/2017