Reviews for New Blood
JadeCade chapter 19 . 2/23
Hello there, my favorite new author friend! I was too intrigued to resist reading this though I try to steer clear of unfinished works that haven't been updated in over a year. Best idea I ever had. I just finished this chapter and was headed to your profile to hopefully stalk you across the Internet in case you had finished this story elsewhere(believe it or not, I have had some luck with that in the past). Luckily, I saw an update from November that gave me hope. Maybe a review would inspire you again. So here I am!

This story is fantastic! And also frustrating... You never tell us anything! Lol. And when we're about to learn something, something else comes up and distracts us. It's happened at least twice! Don't think I wasn't paying attention!

I love how Dave was worked into this and I like that Kurt's befriended him and given him the chance to redeem himself. Hopefully he'll keep that in mind while dealing with Jeremiah. Jeremiah, who is an a$$! But after learning a bit about him, I guess I feel a little sympathy and hope things turn out well for him so he can let go of all his bitterness.

Aw! And cuddly fledgling piles are my favorite! I can just imagine Blaine walking into the living room and finding Kurt, Jeff, and Andrew all curled up together like a pile of puppies (although at least two of them would take major offense to that!) And let's talk about how you managed to make your OCs so personable even though we know next to nothing about them yet. Seriously, how do you do that?

One question, which you can answer next week when you update(nudgenudge, winkwink) I'm curious how Pav's 'voice' sounds to you? For some reason, I imagine a deep, rich masculine voice but maybe with his attitude towards keeping secrets he should sound more like Dumbledore.

In case I didn't make this clear in my review, I'm hoping for an update soon. I am willing to beg. Hope to read ya soon!
destiel-and-klaine-are-life chapter 19 . 1/13
y dont you update?
felicialeerichardson chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
v4k
rainbowpsimmer chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Where was Pav once we got to Kurt and Blaine's intense feeding session? How old is Blaine and WHEN WILL THE CLAIMING HAPPEN?! *intense dying horse noises of anticipation*
rainbowpsimmer chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
What is mpreg and will Pav reveal his actual form since you mentioned before that he wasn't a "normal" bird? Thanks, ilysm 3
RarityInBloom chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Any plans to update this fic or have you abandoned it and the rest of your stories?
cuteasklaine0216 chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
I miss this story, and I just finished reading through the whole thing again. I hope if you've hit a block it comes back to you. Seriously, I would pay to see this as a tv show too.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Please update!
Eliza chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Nice story. U finishing tho?
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
p
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
UPDATE PLEASE IT WAS GETTING SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I love your writing by the way.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
is this going to get an ending? love the story and would love to keep reading
Please update chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I've been waiting so long for an update.. I love this story so much, please continue to write. I need to know what happens next..
Dumb Human Like U chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
please oh please oh please continue its been over a year please keep up the good work...I've been waiting
klaineismykryptonite chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Do you know when you will update this one next?