Reviews for New Blood
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 19 . 2h
GOD I miss this fic so much. Was one if the first ones I ever really fell in love with :P
KitsuneMeru chapter 19 . 6/30
You haven't updated this since March, WHY?! Please update. I love this story, I need more *grabby hands*
xcaellachx chapter 19 . 6/20
I already reviewed her so I ha to logout...

Would still love to read more of this. It's such a creative, vibrant world. I want to see Kurt get claimed and learn more about his true nature. Beckham I even want to see Sam and Jeremiah get together. Their hair alone would be amazing! ;)

There are plenty of us out here who are still fans. Take care!
Melissa chapter 19 . 5/17
Love this story and was thrilled when you updated it after so long. Will you update again? I hope your not abandoning this story I would love to see it all the way through as you've created a wonderful world.
frauleina chapter 19 . 4/19
I hope you are still writing this. I enjoyed your story thus far. It has a different spin on it compared to so many other vampire type stories. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. Please up date soon!
AlecCole chapter 19 . 4/17
I realllyyyy love this story. You are amazing. I also NEED a story of how exactly Andrew and Alexander became what they are now...Like I need it or I'm going to die... You wouldn't want my death on your hands, would you? So my order will be the next however many chapters until the end of this marvelous fic and a new fic about Andrew and Alexander. Thank you! ;)
eb012203 chapter 19 . 3/23
I miss this story so much...please go on?
MissZanneya11 chapter 19 . 3/23
Can u finish this story! I've been dying to see what happens and read kitts first taste of chocolate!
DaydreamBeliever chapter 19 . 3/21
Please update! Btw love this fanfic!
Awwww Please Update ;(
Pissed off fan chapter 19 . 3/9
U lil shit
Katrinas.Geek chapter 19 . 3/8
I found this story yesterday and Ive already finished it. I LOVE IT! It is one of the best Klaine vampire fics I've ever read! I just couldn't stop reading! Please Please Please update soon!
Hey! when will you be posting the next chapter! I love this fanfiction so much, I've found this today and I am officially caught up, love this!
Klainer chapter 19 . 2/8
I hope you continue bc I want to know what happens with them. Update soon pls!
CrissColferFan chapter 19 . 2/7
Please continue! I love this story..! I want to know how it ends.. Hope you update soon!