Reviews for Hold Me Close and Believe
StyxxsOmega chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Honestly, I cried. Very sad but amazingly good.
WillaMundain chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Wish you woud reconsider on a sequel, i adored this and would love to see how it could all go.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I love this story.

It was beautiful.

Can you please do a sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
wait... this is the end?

Are you sure you really don't want to write a sequel?
AlexandraMills chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
I know you said no sequels. That isn't gonna stop be begging. Please please please give us a sequel!
Naire chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I wish there was a sequel anyway. Because it was AWESOME! I get that here Loki was actually Loki, not Gabe? I mean, otherwise he wouldn't have a problem locating Sam, not much can keep an archangel out.
I loved the scene with Thomas xd unique.
Anyway, great story!
pnginlvrs chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
This was really sweet at the end!
lil joker 1989 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This was so good, seriously their were some parts that made me cry lol I'm sad it's over but I'm happy I read all of it cause it was amazing, so great job
3275DoubleLB chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I loved this story! Though I do not recommend reading it in the dark before bed lol. Have me the willies! And my pillow was soaked from all of my tears ( *sigh sad moments always make me cry :'( )
I didn't even know if this story was going to have a happy ending until Loki finally took Sam away. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Brilliant piece of writing, truly! :)
Canada'sMapleLeaf chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I absolutely ove is fanfiction and t is my ABSOLUTE favorite sperural fanfiction. It makes me cry every time I read it and I've read it several times.
LyckyDycky chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
How cruel not making a sequel... For such a cute fanfiction
LynnKurosaki chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I must admit, you are the first writer to have made me cry. Not even Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows managed that.
You, sweet wonderful author, are very skilled. I can only hope that one day, I might manage to somehow reach your level.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Nice, sad.
gabz1197 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I know the story is already finished, but it was so powerful that I felt you deserved to know how much I loved it. I feel a bit stupid for not realizing that Lo was loki until it was pointed out (thanks, otherwise I might not have understood).
Kira Blackheart chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Wow, I loved this,it certainly was interesting and amazing