Reviews for Hold Me Close and Believe
ShawnoftheLitter chapter 5 . 7/29/2020
I don't like you. My feelings are all messed up and I'm sad now. You're a brilliant writer but ow. My heart. It can't take the hurt. Having said that you're awesome, and I'm gonna read a hopefully brighter story of yours.
MagicIceDragon chapter 3 . 5/18/2020
Yes Bobby I love you you always know when something is real
MagicIceDragon chapter 4 . 5/4/2020
I've cried a couple times
Everything4Everyone chapter 5 . 6/30/2019
This was amazing! Excellent story!
lexiebommel10 chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
This is actully my biggest fear getting locked up in the crazy house, getting pumped up with drugs, all against my will "shudders"
Why can i read this tragedy but not be able to watch horror movies
I cryed so hard when he was deteriorating in that mad house
I would love a sequal but i guess i aint getting it"pouts"
HankyPranky chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
I am at the edge of my seat, I know its picking up pace and I cant wait to see where it goes. The story is almost painful because I love little Sammy so much and he feels like a freak when he isn't! Hopefully he can get rescued soon.
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
ahhhhh Loki. I loved it lol
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Aww I really enjoyed the premise of this story! The writing was good too ;) I’m happy that Loki finally found Sam though, for a while there I had my doubts. I must say that when I read the part about Dean screaming upon summoning a reaper I died! Hilarious! All I’m all a satisfying story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
LOVE IT!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Love it so much! Cant wait for more!
bookiez chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
i love this story soooo much . thanks for sharing :D
bookiez chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
i cried . huhuhu . i love you sammy !
twilightrocks100 chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Actually I think you did great with john. Cuz let's admit it john is unstable and has a big need to find his wife killer and to hunt as well plus he as jerk. But I also know he loves his boys and did what he thought was right. Weather it was right not who can Judge?

So I think you showed john being just like john.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
man, talk about an unhealthy fixation that has pretty much gotten him cut from any and all human connection and support! and apparently civilians are the answer to treat someone who sees some personal ghost/spirit and has physic powers? so much convenient plot holes...
PhoenixWolf14 chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
Loved it! Haven't read much Sam/Gabriel but this was awesome.