Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/20
LOL for failed Weasley rescue and Harry's reaction to losing the beds. But yeah, Canon Harry would probably have appreciated learning about that bus a lot earlier

...aaaaand warning an authority figure. Yeah sorry Dumbledore, another way your 'genius' plan of leaving Harry with his relatives backfired (and letting him get away with all of those insane stunts) is that Harry never gets any reason to trust authority figures
langeline chapter 4 . 3/20
Nice and slicky and gooey finish- oooh! :D
UnicornMist chapter 4 . 3/2
Hilarious! The best Harry I think anyone has ever envisioned.
little-semanggi chapter 4 . 2/22
Egh? What happened to dear Larry? And after we started to love him too :,D haha
Never thought 'meep' girl is Ginny. Guess that pure love had received quite a bit of a shock.
And wait, did Voldemort managed to go away from the jar by the way?
Cool Harry as always. Truly a Sage of Laziness.
I'd make him my model from now on..
yvonna chapter 4 . 2/13
Larry was easily one of the funniest things ever.
mugglesftw chapter 4 . 1/30
Who needs plot when you have laughs?
mugglesftw chapter 3 . 1/30
SHOTS FIRED! Those snipes at the fics were parsletounge grants phenomenal cosmic powers were well taken.
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 1/29
I do love lazy harry so.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 4 . 1/25
That mannequin is the best running joke I've seen in a while.
Dictator4Life chapter 4 . 1/8
This is hilarious! I love how Harry really does care about his friends, in his own way, and that they're mostly girls. I also like how no one took him being a Parselmouth very seriously.
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
I love this so much. Particularly Larry. It's 3 am here and I almost woke up my parents laughing so hard.
Tailturner chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Draco gets excited when he sees Harry and has a seemingly affectionate nickname, I wonder what Lucius is thinking about all this.

Especially since he just heard Harry admit to kidnapping/killing a Weasley.
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Every time Larry is involved I whined up laughing out loud.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Interesting that Harry immediately (if only briefly) associated the Malfoys with Dobby and the nefarious plot supposedly being planned for Hogwarts. I wonder ... does Harry still have Wraith-mort in his trunk? I'd have thought he would have given it to Dumbledore ... or maybe Dumbledore would have "commandeered" it. Did Harry not tell him about what happened?

Too bad Harry seems to have bought seven years of Lockhart's useless books. I hope he can get a refund.

I'm curious ... I thought Harry's trunk and wand were locked up on the cupboard under the stairs. How did he get his wand out? Isn't it required to summon the Knight Bus?
MightyMite50 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I don't know if you will read this as it is sometime since this story was updated but I feel I should mention that this story would be better titled Apathy.
It would confuse people.
You would be expecting a story about a very depressed and unhappy Harry. Not a very humorously expressed story about a boy who is lazy but that does not mean he is not determined.
Harry is just not interested in expending more than the minimum amount of effort.
Have you read 'Moving Pictures' and encountered Victor Tugelbend before? Because I think you have
I love this series.