Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 5/2
Hilarious :)
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 3 . 4/28
LARRY POTTER: THE OVERLORD
Oh my gosh there is literally no way. When I first saw where he had attached a broom to the bike that he was talking about I just about laughed my ass off because when I read the first book and he was talking about his broom and the bike I had the same idea pop into my head!
birka chapter 4 . 4/2
Another hilarious year completed! What I love the most about this fic is how I'm constantly surprised by Harry's ideas!
Brookie Twiling chapter 4 . 3/21
...okay but like Larry ain't that bad though. Except for his mouth. That... is that still like those older years cursed it? Cause if it is *shudders*. Still Larry cool.

I love how Harry instantly made friends with Luna, and how he ends up jinxing himself with the elves and summer and ohh, that's just so in-character and in-story thing to happen and I just love it. All of it. This was awesome, Harry is awesome, Larry is... somewhat awesome; you are awesome.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 4 . 2/28
LARRY LIVES!
WolkaiserDrake chapter 3 . 2/28
larry if my new favorite character
cerulean369 chapter 4 . 2/14
Once again, hilarious. Loved this!
DJArla chapter 4 . 2/12
Again, hilarious.
It’s my opinion that Lockhart is the true hero of the canon books. Nice to see Puff Harry agrees with me
AllmeDrivs chapter 4 . 1/27
Loved it. Thanks for the read!
This story was hilarious
But seriously
Larry is pretty terrifying
bluechipmunk chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
It’s typically a big pet peeve of mine for authors to misuse the “Point Me” spell (It points North, people!), but Harry’s telescope had me laughing so much that I don’t care. Well done!
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
Excellent! Love how Harry got pulled into rescuing Ginny. Also love that last bit with the house elves.
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
Another beautiful chapter! Love all of the insanity. Harry is absolutely brilliant in his laziness!
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
Absolutely love how you are using Lockhart in this story! Him and lazy Harry make quite the pair. So, tell me, is Draco really a girl? (S?)he's his father's one and only and he needs an heir... That bit with the house elves having a battle in the kitchens was great, too! Enjoyed Luna's inclusion in the madness. Wondering what she's getting up to with Garry/Larry...
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »