Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/16
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 6/9
First time I have ever said this, but I want more Dumbledore.
Also, what happened with Voldie? Is he still in MC's vial?
4fundaore chapter 4 . 5/31
Thanks
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 5/2
Hilarious :)
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 3 . 4/28
LARRY POTTER: THE OVERLORD
Oh my gosh there is literally no way. When I first saw where he had attached a broom to the bike that he was talking about I just about laughed my ass off because when I read the first book and he was talking about his broom and the bike I had the same idea pop into my head!
birka chapter 4 . 4/2
Another hilarious year completed! What I love the most about this fic is how I'm constantly surprised by Harry's ideas!
Brookie Twiling chapter 4 . 3/21
...okay but like Larry ain't that bad though. Except for his mouth. That... is that still like those older years cursed it? Cause if it is *shudders*. Still Larry cool.

I love how Harry instantly made friends with Luna, and how he ends up jinxing himself with the elves and summer and ohh, that's just so in-character and in-story thing to happen and I just love it. All of it. This was awesome, Harry is awesome, Larry is... somewhat awesome; you are awesome.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 4 . 2/28
LARRY LIVES!
WolkaiserDrake chapter 3 . 2/28
larry if my new favorite character
cerulean369 chapter 4 . 2/14
Once again, hilarious. Loved this!
DJArla chapter 4 . 2/12
Again, hilarious.
It’s my opinion that Lockhart is the true hero of the canon books. Nice to see Puff Harry agrees with me
AllmeDrivs chapter 4 . 1/27
Loved it. Thanks for the read!
This story was hilarious
But seriously
Larry is pretty terrifying
bluechipmunk chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
It’s typically a big pet peeve of mine for authors to misuse the “Point Me” spell (It points North, people!), but Harry’s telescope had me laughing so much that I don’t care. Well done!
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »