Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Larry! I want to read more of Lazy Harry! Though, it would have to be hard to get him to go on the horcrux hunt.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Exactly what sort of memories do the rich like to view? *cough Wizarding sex tapes cough* Larry is getting creepier and creepier.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Larry... Garry... No golems! Bad Seventh Years!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I wonder what Vernon thought when he saw Harry and Dobby. I am not sure any of my thoughts would be for a younger audience.
starlighttauriel chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Then again! Then again! Then again! I love this little series of yours and would love to see it continued. Also, I like how Larry is becoming more sentient. I can picture Harry using it in a showdown versus Voldemort when the time comes. I also like how Harry showed he really does care for his friends (like the mudblood incident).
DhanaRagnarok chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
That was awesome! xD
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Lovely Larry. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Bundibird chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
:D

There WAS more! :D

Ha, this one was really fun too. I adore this Harry. And Larry was freaky to just read about, with the way if kept just popping up everywhere.

LOVE the whole "Draco thinks Harry's trying to kill Weasleys" thing, haha.

But oh my gosh his laziness is catching, isn't it! I was eating dinner while reading, dropped my fork, pondered picking it up and taking it to the sink to rinse before sitting back down to keep eating and I went... eh. Finger food it is.

Now, I'm aware that writing takes a whole lot of both time and effort, but - just in case you WERE considering writing more in this verse - I just want to let you know, I will be here to read it. Just, you know. In case you were wondering. :)

Bundi
Moony the Mature One chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Omg Larry is creepy! Anyways, hope you'll continue this! You can have Harry lock Scabbers in a strong cage or something to stop Crookshanks from chasing the rat everywhere...and have the dementors meet Larry or something...O_O
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
heheheheheheheheheheheeeee! Very good!
ANM chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I loved the first one! I have read it at least 3 times, I did not even check if there was a sequel the first time...:(. Your stories are a nice change from the more serious stories, light and funny with much humour!
Akela Victoire chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Hufflepuff!Harry is simply amazing.
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
wow!
i am laughing so hard
lazy!harry is my new favourite!harry
its fantastic
i cant stop smiling
and /larry - just... wow
gioia chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
During many of these school scenes, particularly Potions, I derive great amusement from imagining the spirits of James and Lilly observing Harry. Fyi, dead!James thinks your Potions classes are a scream.

...ditto my previous apology for anonymous reviews due to login issues.
guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
laughed

in the train

in the 'please be silent' section of the train

people looked at me funny

not cool