Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
Another beautiful chapter! Love all of the insanity. Harry is absolutely brilliant in his laziness!
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
Absolutely love how you are using Lockhart in this story! Him and lazy Harry make quite the pair. So, tell me, is Draco really a girl? (S?)he's his father's one and only and he needs an heir... That bit with the house elves having a battle in the kitchens was great, too! Enjoyed Luna's inclusion in the madness. Wondering what she's getting up to with Garry/Larry...
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Excellent chapter! Enjoying the return of the boy who lounged. Glad to see him successfully skating through the summer.
HelpmeHermione chapter 4 . 11/11/2020
Yay! Good read. Thank you!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 3 . 10/9/2020
The part with the Weasley twins and their snake gear was great xD love this story!
jessessanto chapter 4 . 9/18/2020
Adorei essa também
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
These stories are written with the same spirit of efficiency that Harry lives his life. They are concise, because extra words are a waste of energy.
FireDragon484 chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
Lmaoooo Larry's fricken amazing
JPugs chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
Please write all seven books
JPugs chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
Larry is swol?
JPugs chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
Imagine a pensive
JPugs chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Good story:)
Alphros chapter 4 . 8/22/2020
Not as good as the first, I'm afraid, but still excellent, thank you.
Jorge A. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Very very funny. Well written too. Chapeau.
TheLostArchivist chapter 2 . 7/22/2020
Seriously, I am dying here. The sheer innovation he provides (and the chaos; must not forget the chaos) is wonderful.

I like the line about the basilisk being fat, too.
...I wonder if he's just going to go "Ah, it's the one who keeps meeping at me, no problem. Carry on with that resurrection-thingy. I have to go take a nap now" when the end of year comes around.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »