Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 1/29
I do love lazy harry so.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 4 . 1/25
That mannequin is the best running joke I've seen in a while.
Dictator4Life chapter 4 . 1/8
This is hilarious! I love how Harry really does care about his friends, in his own way, and that they're mostly girls. I also like how no one took him being a Parselmouth very seriously.
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
I love this so much. Particularly Larry. It's 3 am here and I almost woke up my parents laughing so hard.
Tailturner chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Draco gets excited when he sees Harry and has a seemingly affectionate nickname, I wonder what Lucius is thinking about all this.

Especially since he just heard Harry admit to kidnapping/killing a Weasley.
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Every time Larry is involved I whined up laughing out loud.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Interesting that Harry immediately (if only briefly) associated the Malfoys with Dobby and the nefarious plot supposedly being planned for Hogwarts. I wonder ... does Harry still have Wraith-mort in his trunk? I'd have thought he would have given it to Dumbledore ... or maybe Dumbledore would have "commandeered" it. Did Harry not tell him about what happened?

Too bad Harry seems to have bought seven years of Lockhart's useless books. I hope he can get a refund.

I'm curious ... I thought Harry's trunk and wand were locked up on the cupboard under the stairs. How did he get his wand out? Isn't it required to summon the Knight Bus?
MightyMite50 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I don't know if you will read this as it is sometime since this story was updated but I feel I should mention that this story would be better titled Apathy.
It would confuse people.
You would be expecting a story about a very depressed and unhappy Harry. Not a very humorously expressed story about a boy who is lazy but that does not mean he is not determined.
Harry is just not interested in expending more than the minimum amount of effort.
Have you read 'Moving Pictures' and encountered Victor Tugelbend before? Because I think you have
I love this series.
Cztelnik chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Oh laughed so hard. I'd forgotten about Larry and Draco's and Lucius's thoughts on seeing it? him? pop out of Harry's trunk. Hilarious and brilliant, the starting elves on arcade games and the carpet hoverer experiments are just too funny. Luna is wonderfully strange.
BillBrink chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
This may not help. Divorce is the number 1 stress event. However I want you to know that your writing brings smiles to your readers evan years after you have posted it. Thanks for sharing.
the other witch chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing! Wonderful story, Thanks for sharing it.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Very good
whyman chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
me in stitches.
Chickenempire chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
Your mind works in a magnificent way! As a lazy person I approve this story line!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Another excellent rendition of lazy-Harry!
866 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »