Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Larry got creepy fast. Also, didn't Draco notice that Ron wasn't dead throughout the entire school year?
vally9437 chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
oh my god it's Larry! That was such a horror movie like way to end the story XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
SSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaape
Stealthfire101 chapter 4 . 6/4/2017
Larry is the creepiest thing I've ever read about, and the house elves are one of the best things I've ever read about. The video games are an excellent touch, but I think my favorite is still the gladiator fights for the Weasleys.
Caliburn0 chapter 3 . 5/21/2017
...

That bludger catch...

That's one of the funniest things I have ever read! Good job.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
Larry Is FUNNY! He Caught the Bluger and Crushed it!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
Oh god, Larry is getting creepy, hahaha!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
X-D for the Horcrux! Even better with this wrong assumptions! Best way to handle the threat!
Oh, and it only improves thanks to Larry!

Whoops, yeah Hagrid getting the Basilisk might be the worst case scenario! Nice about Harry's contempt for certain forms of laziness

LOL about being Lockhart (and thinking the staff was serious in his panic) and how he found the Chamber!

...original and frankly brilliant way to beat the Diary!

LOL nice way to break Ginny's crush on him :-P

X-D for the salivating Elves

Larry Lives!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
...why DON'T they use flying carpets more! When you put it like that there are probably a dozen uses for them in canon alone!

Oh my goodness love what you did with the Houseelves! Best I have seen with them!
LOL and more fun later on with them so addicted to their games! Wonder if the teachers are noticing the absence yet :-P

Nice way to help Luna with the bullies

Ah, using Larry for Professor Binns who would never notice compared to the other teachers who definitely would, makes sense now

X-D for how you hint at Susan Bones' reaction to the carpet!

Just love the whole Dark Lord scene!

LOL for how the argument over the Heir degenerates into 'Puffs saying they can kill like that.

Amusing and cool idea about the snake images

Nice sneaky revenge and like Harry's reaction to a friend being insulted

Chuckling at what the tapestry residents do now :-P

Wow did not see that coming! Larry is awesome!
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
OH GOD! LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRYLARRYLARRYLARYARALRARYALRYRRY! The true dark lord is Larry.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
Larry is going to be the true hero. Moongirl is mvp!
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Magic, truly the bestest for the festive. Sometimes simple like this is more humorous than crazy big pranks. In fact the big ones in stories are generally rather dull.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Lmfao...seriously amusing. I like how his "nemesis" is more like his "sorta kinda friend maybe? " lol.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
I didn't really understand how the Diary possessed Ginny, since I think it spent most of the time possessing Larry.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Great fun with Luna, and love how she gets along with Harry. LOL for how the class enjoy the drama of Harry vs. Snape (discretely) and the elves fighting over cleaning rights! Also never seen that with the basilisk!

Ugh Lockhart and his memory modifications :-(

Makes sense that Harry does not 'practice' spells as much as he 'uses' them so continuously, and LOL for giving the cutlery too much independence
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »