Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Somebody325 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
OMG... complete? And no current plans for more? I'm so disappointed. I love this! It's just so much fun. i had really hoped you were going to keep it going. Lazy!Harry and the tournament? Lazy!Harry vs Umbridge? It would be amazing.

it was great while it lasted though I guess. Very funny and original.
NothingPretentious chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
A great chapter, I hope that "Then again..." does give rise to something.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Loved this!

If the Plot bunny bites, I would love to read third year! ;)
uo-chou chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Once again, Larry saves the day! You definitely need to see this story to the end, it is fun!
Annikia chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Oh.

My.

Dead.

God.

My favorite story on the site has a sequel.

A sequel.

Oh.

Dead.

God.

I love you.
Kris chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Hilarious! I especially like the use of the mandolin.
Rickashay chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
It can't be over! *wails* OH, but it was such a fantastic story! I will miss it so much. Even if you don't continue this with others from the same universe I have to say that this was definitely one of the most enjoyable stories I've read. Larry writing to Tom Riddle was hilarious by the way and Harry Potter Polyjuice as Gilderoy, oh, my sides were aching! Excellent job as usual! 3 I will miss this story but thank you so much for writing this. Loved Draco as always, so entertaining.
Wiccachic2000 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Okay this absolutely must be taken forward. We accept drabbles too if not a full out year. Author Alert just in case.
Mad Hamish chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Oh, puleeeze keep this going!
Morbious20 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Oh dear, and it looks like Larry is going to have issues sometime in the future. Why do I have this image now or Hedwig as round as she is tall, and that Harry would find it infinitely easier to just roll her down the street for her deliveries, rather than all that tired flying biz LOL, as well as what all might happen by year 4. Hoping to see more one day.
dawg3388 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
great scene with Larry writing in the journal. i laughed for like 5 mins.

the humor aside, i really think you have great writing skills. i hope you continue writing here or try your hand at some original fiction. if you do, please PM me as I would love to buy it.

thanks for this awesome story.
Melverne chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Noooooooo. Its over. I did not see this coming. The fate of the basilisk was too much. I am so glad that Larry survived. If you ever write a book four I vote for Larry to be the triwizzard champion! Now the check list at the end almost made me cry. I can't believe Hedwig has um fattened up a bit. To the point that the once slim sleek snowy shite owl will need a bigger cage. That was the absolute best. Thanks for posting this it was a riot.

Recommendation for anyone skimming the reviews. If humor is not the genre for you check out Fugitives of Azkaban and the Substitute. Hopefully we will one day see a sequel to Fugitives. nudge nudge

Melverne