Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
The Terrible Jester chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
woo! loved it.
Maltor chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Come on, you have to write book 3 and tell us what Larry does in his new fortress under the castle. Loved what you had Harry do to the elves this year but by far the favorite scene for me was his reaction to Stan changing the knight bus to day mode.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
The house elves fighting arena! I laughed until I cried - literally. Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read, and that's a compliment coming from an uber-bookworm :)
Everlasting Purple chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I love your story so much! And if you don't feel like writting the 3rd or even the 4th book then just be lazy about it. I'd say all you need for the 3rd would be what classes he choses, his fears with dementors, and what happens with Black. Then you can go stright to the 4th year. After all skipping the years you don't feel like writting is something Harry would do.

You could also just make randome oneshots with different times.
Snorkackle chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Were... were those house-elves just fighting? You really are a genius, did you know that? It really makes you think; like, if that is the Wizarding World equivalent of cock fighting, ya know? Still, I nearly wet myself when I read that part.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Well, what can I say...

Awesomely funny.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
I really like what you've done with the sorting hat. ;)

Great story and great balance. I found myself alternating between blind rage at the uncorrected typos ;) and chuckling at the gags (they hold up well, even when read over and over).

These HTH stories are a great palate cleanser for the other FF that I (foolishly) slog through. They have just the right kind of cheerful mayhem, while maintaining canon plausibility and just enough dramatic tension.

Thanks for a great fic, that like Nonjon's work, will get plenty of rereads.
KrisAnya chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
So I just today read Harry the Hufflepuff and this sequel and I love them! Please write the rest of the years! They are humorous and the perfect length and I really want to read more. Keep up the great work!
Mel72000 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Your Larry is creepy...really.
dpwheels57 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
LMAO love having the slacker get everything he want. Defiantly not what you would think HP doing
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Aw...

It’s over :(

Thanks for an extremely entertaining fic!

Keep up the good work ;-p
Loatroll chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Awesome stuff. Thanks for the excellent read! :-)
Leo chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
What! Ohhh! Noooooo!

Please reconsider and continue writing 3rd & 4th years as well!
NamelessHeretic chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
NEXT TIME

HARRY THE HUFFLEPUFF 3 - LARRY'S REVENGE
Skreech chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING! And I believe Larry might gain his own cognizance and become a dark lord or something. lol. or a superman golem. Man, you are the RULER! of lazy harry awesome.
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »