Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
LordsFire chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I laugh.
Spoit0 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Really, you could easily do it like big D's what would slytherin Harry do, and just have random snippits without being tied down to such mundane things like continuity, temporal or otherwise
Darklooshkin chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Brilliant. Introducing house elves to arcade games? Insane genius level brilliant.
csibpip chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
But I still hope you will write more for this because I LOVE it! And you dont have to write the third year too. It's fine (by me at least) if you write what you want. I just want lazy-Harry to be the main-character in it! But either way it was awesome, Really Big Thanks for the great fic!
Eidetiker for Melodies chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
That was, as they say, fucking hillarious. Thanks for writing it!
misto713 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Oh shit! Larry is CREEPY! T_T Sounded almost like a horcrux... eh, it wouldn't happen to be somehow the bit of LV's soul that Harry managed to somehow extract from himself when he animated Larry? That would be... actually, that would be a little less creepy than a doll just coming to live and think of its own.
master fireball chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
if you want to put a fourth year idea up just stick it in bits and pieces
Vukk chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Come on, don't be as lazy as Harry in your story, keep writing :D
Rorschach's Blot chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Fat Hedwig and Larry's return completely wiped out whatever I was planning to say. Funny as hell, nice work.
euclidimogen chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Harry the Hufflepuff has kept me laughing since the first chapter! I am so glad you wrote a sequel, and hope you'll do more, but even if you don't, I'm going to love re-reading this a few times. :D

"Harry the Hufflepuff is the standard, to which all Hogwarts students can only hope to strive for!" - The Enquirer

"Fantastic! 5 STARS!" - The Globe

"J.K. Rowling, watch out! I think Warner Bros. has found the perfect successor to the booming Harry Potter franchise... everybody loves Harry the Hufflepuff!" - The Daily Rocket
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Thanks for the new Lazy Harry story. I really enjoyed the first one. Very funny mannequin and I got the reference to Golem Harry. The writing style is good with the ongoing crushing of overused HP fan fic clich├ęs like just being a Parselmouth makes Harry a powerful wizard. Also the most original fight down in the Chamber of Secrets in fan fiction. Hilarious!
hjcallipygian chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Oh, this is so great and well-done. I love it!
madbrad chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Not *quite* as funny as the last chapter (which quite worked for me, the pacing just resonated nicely) but still very much worth reading; you've just got tough competition with yourself, that's all. I think the more Larry in a chapter the more I'm ... weirded out. :-) And this closing segment had the most Larry.

Funny thinking of second-year Hermione coming up with the answer and telling the teachers; the couple of times that this was mentioned I got a giggle out of it. But that's what would have happened had she not been petrified in the canon; she would have insisted on telling a professor.

You'd think there'd be heaps of silencing spells going up to block out the roosters' sound, though. Well, maybe the students were forbidden to use such spells ... otherwise the basilisk might be able to stray where it should not? Yeah, okay, that makes sense. :-)

Ginny Weasley ... the girl who says 'Meep!'. Heh. :-)

Larry survived, right? You left us with a cliffhanger of sorts? Thanks for the story!
notBald chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
"My name is Harry Potter"

Indeed. Larry was the true hero this year, but got none of the glory. Still, Harry using his own blood to kill the diary is new.. and bloody brilliant.

Well, this has been amusing read. Thanks.
Kushurimi chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
As I've said before (if you remember), I absolutely adore your work. This is a fantastic way to continue this series, and I can't wait for the next installment - I love the way you've taken Harry's character, and I can't really find any faults with this fic - thoroughly entertaining.

Thanks again,