Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
R-dude chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
My bets are on Larry becoming somewhat of a person.

Great stuff as usual.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Still fun on reread; Those AFC and goku90504 fellas do good work. ;)

Your Fred and George scenes hit just the right tone. Great chapter; excellent story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Man, Larry sure seems to be building up more and more, and really enjoyed how Harry continues to make his own lazy way here at Hogwarts, even as he makes it sound fun as heck, and will be looking forward to when the girls start to really take a shine to him LOL, as that will definitely be a lot of work then.
The Celtic Kid chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Absolutely wonderful, update soon please.
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Switching spells with Larry, now that's cool. The best thing from the chapter, though, was Harry realizing that there was no way to profit off of being a parseltongue. That was hilarious. Now he just needs to find out he can open the chamber of secrets for a price, like a carnival ride...
Azure1066 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
So the upper years made the mouth go into an 'O' shape ... like a sex doll? Eh, hnk wow lol Harry Potter now has a creepy sex doll, love the new chapter by the way.
Sorcerer of Chaos chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Jajajajajajajaja (laughter)

I liked several aspects of the Second Part:

Nicknamed Luna - Moon girl

The flying carpet, might suggest something like the Flying Cloud Dragon Ball?

Possible use of their ability Parseltongue

Lockard quality time with (as written)

Hehehe, I'll wait anxiously the next chapter.
Nefra chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I love the sequel as much as I loved the first one :) Keep up the good work!
uo-chou chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Larry is turning into a regular badass. Keep up the excellent work!
madbrad chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
- Don't expect too much more of this :(

Oh, that's a pity; I couldn't help but feel that you really hit your stride with this chapter. The trick is, I think, to do what you did particularly well with this one, chopping the installment into many short-lived segments, keeping the 'pace' of the story nice and fast moving from one to the next. And if the reader isn't particularly taken with one scene, well, it'll be over before he starts to get too bored.

- After all, she did spend more time with him than just about anybody,

As a H/Hr man I approve of this sentence. (Actually, I latched onto it and smiled happily, but if I told you that you'd just roll your eyes at me.)

- ... plus, her parents where dentists.

Ha ha ha! For some reason that out-of-the-blue muggle reference tickled my funnybone. Harry can talk Parseltongue, Hermione can understand Harry-talk.

- "Harry, you aren't using the House-elves as slave labour again, are you?"

That's an excellent line as well. :-)

I, like Hermione, was touched by Harry's concern for the slur that Hermione suffered, and appreciated his execution of revenge on her behalf. Funny slant on Harry's always beating Draco to the snitch, too.

Actually you had a nice thing going with all the kids here; Sue and Han and the others. Nice to see that Harry's fitting in so well.

The only bad part to this chapter is Larry. That mannequin is ... creepy!
NothingPretentious chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Excellent story, thanks for writing it.
ghost reader chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Luna need more role, imagine what maddness will happen when she's with Harry. Please use separator on changing scene like the prequel, for easier reading.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I liked the questions about what powers & privileges accrued to being a Dark Lord. By the sound of it, nobody would ever become one. It's a lot of hard work, no real reward.

Hopefully when Rita Skeeter shows up, he can work a deal to give her an exclusive in return for a large cash amount. His authorized biography! But make her write it. Meanwhile have one of those orbs handy to record all conversations so he can sue her later when she distorts it all...

Poor Ginny, he never even got that wonderful poetic Valentine from her.
NaruHina143 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
'Puff Harry is hilarious and interesting so I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you keep up the great work and complete it;3
DonLyn chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Quite amusing

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »