Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
dawg3388 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
great scene with Larry writing in the journal. i laughed for like 5 mins.

the humor aside, i really think you have great writing skills. i hope you continue writing here or try your hand at some original fiction. if you do, please PM me as I would love to buy it.

thanks for this awesome story.
Melverne chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Noooooooo. Its over. I did not see this coming. The fate of the basilisk was too much. I am so glad that Larry survived. If you ever write a book four I vote for Larry to be the triwizzard champion! Now the check list at the end almost made me cry. I can't believe Hedwig has um fattened up a bit. To the point that the once slim sleek snowy shite owl will need a bigger cage. That was the absolute best. Thanks for posting this it was a riot.

Recommendation for anyone skimming the reviews. If humor is not the genre for you check out Fugitives of Azkaban and the Substitute. Hopefully we will one day see a sequel to Fugitives. nudge nudge

Melverne
Gogolu chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
That was great sequel.
Selenity84 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Loved it!
irfane chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Laughed myself silly reading Harry the Hufflepuff 2. I would say good job, but I might offend the Slack side of the force.
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
That was great! :)
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
wow, basically perfect, I loved Ginny's one word of dialogue, Draco's reason for being friendly, and the continuing adventures of the elves.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Thanks for the update. Pretty funny as usual. What ever happen to Larry though?
LordRahl80 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I do hope you continue. This is just too fun to read to see it stop now.
The Wigmonsters chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Amazing. Wonderful. Love it.
Debate4life chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Hilarious! I love Larry, and the ending of the Chamber of Secrets sequence was just great!

Please, oh please, Master Writer, continue this story!
Wolfric chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Thanks for another fun story. I do hope inspiration strikes for more of Lazy Harry's adventures in sloth and commerce. W.
twistyguru chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Okay, now that was just too funny!

Yeah, I can see that Year Three might be a bit of a drag to write, but then again...LazyAss!Harry is such fun.

The Triwizzer in 4th year ought to be a blast!

I'm looking forward to more, hopefully.
Astrolore chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Very enjoyable story. Hope you continue. I can see Hagrid attempting to keep the Basilisk as a pet. Also Larry is very creepy.
Crazyclown94 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
please write a third and forth year, pretty please whit a cherry on top. it's sutch a good idea it would be a shame to not continue whit it. also an idea for a prodject for harry: a tape recorder so he dousn't have to listen or even be in class but still know what is going on.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »