Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
madbrad chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Not *quite* as funny as the last chapter (which quite worked for me, the pacing just resonated nicely) but still very much worth reading; you've just got tough competition with yourself, that's all. I think the more Larry in a chapter the more I'm ... weirded out. :-) And this closing segment had the most Larry.

Funny thinking of second-year Hermione coming up with the answer and telling the teachers; the couple of times that this was mentioned I got a giggle out of it. But that's what would have happened had she not been petrified in the canon; she would have insisted on telling a professor.

You'd think there'd be heaps of silencing spells going up to block out the roosters' sound, though. Well, maybe the students were forbidden to use such spells ... otherwise the basilisk might be able to stray where it should not? Yeah, okay, that makes sense. :-)

Ginny Weasley ... the girl who says 'Meep!'. Heh. :-)

Larry survived, right? You left us with a cliffhanger of sorts? Thanks for the story!
notBald chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
"My name is Harry Potter"

Indeed. Larry was the true hero this year, but got none of the glory. Still, Harry using his own blood to kill the diary is new.. and bloody brilliant.

Well, this has been amusing read. Thanks.
Kushurimi chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
As I've said before (if you remember), I absolutely adore your work. This is a fantastic way to continue this series, and I can't wait for the next installment - I love the way you've taken Harry's character, and I can't really find any faults with this fic - thoroughly entertaining.

Thanks again,

Kushurimi.
dragonsheart8261920 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
If you write it I'll read it. Although I'm pretty sure Larry's going to take over the world while freeing Sirius, curing Lupin, destroying Voldemort and restructuring the ministry into law-abiding group.
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
lol...so funny, update soon, i will like to read soon..Harry the hufflepuff 3..update soon
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
please continue this masterpiece of comedy gold i can't wait to see Sirius and Remus's reactions to puff harry and how he deals with the triwizard tourney and i also want to see if harry has any chance of ending up with fleur(love that pairing)
Somebody325 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
OMG... complete? And no current plans for more? I'm so disappointed. I love this! It's just so much fun. i had really hoped you were going to keep it going. Lazy!Harry and the tournament? Lazy!Harry vs Umbridge? It would be amazing.

it was great while it lasted though I guess. Very funny and original.
NothingPretentious chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
A great chapter, I hope that "Then again..." does give rise to something.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Loved this!

If the Plot bunny bites, I would love to read third year! ;)
uo-chou chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Once again, Larry saves the day! You definitely need to see this story to the end, it is fun!
Annikia chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Oh.

My.

Dead.

God.

My favorite story on the site has a sequel.

A sequel.

Oh.

Dead.

God.

I love you.
Kris chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Hilarious! I especially like the use of the mandolin.
Rickashay chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
It can't be over! *wails* OH, but it was such a fantastic story! I will miss it so much. Even if you don't continue this with others from the same universe I have to say that this was definitely one of the most enjoyable stories I've read. Larry writing to Tom Riddle was hilarious by the way and Harry Potter Polyjuice as Gilderoy, oh, my sides were aching! Excellent job as usual! 3 I will miss this story but thank you so much for writing this. Loved Draco as always, so entertaining.
Wiccachic2000 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Okay this absolutely must be taken forward. We accept drabbles too if not a full out year. Author Alert just in case.
Mad Hamish chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Oh, puleeeze keep this going!
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »