Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Angurvddel chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Dear god, I can't remember the last time I had so much sheer _fun_ reading a fanfic. The parts where I wasn't grinning I was laughing. I know that you said you don't really intend to do a whole lot more, but if you do eventually end it, I hope it's on a somewhat conclusive note? Besides being fun, I actually _like_ the characters in this fic.
Sweet Moments chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! This series is hands down the most charming, hilarious, creative, original work I've read all year. Keep up the fantastic work. : )
Ankalagon chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Larry is very creepy... *grin*

Great chapter!

Love Lazy Harry!
Winoniel chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
All I can say is, I howled! How do you think these things up?

I love the names Harry comes up with, the little scenarios with Larry, and the droll way that you slip in your twists on canon. Really amusing, can't wait for more!
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Harry's army of sycophants would be made of eerie, repurposed mannequins.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
lol

kudos for working in Lehman's catalog (their web page is quite nice, as well), and for Larry's dealing with the cursed bludger.

Harry does indeed understand something quite important-carpets let you lie down, something that brooms don't allow.

Stupid law...INCOMING!

After all, this is for SCIENCE! er, MAGIC!
FuzzyBoots chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Excellent work. Larry's getting a bit scary there...
Mistress Ashley chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I love this story, and I am really adoring the addition of Larry. Every mention of him is so hilarious I laugh until I cry (being completely and totally serious)! I am eager to read more.
evilqueen06 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I love this chapter! I was reading it on the light rail and kept laughing at random times and people were giving me funny looks but it was really hard not to laugh. Good Job.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
That was hysterical LOL good stuff
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
lol nice! "thanks for saving us Friese, but our princess is in a another castle" "Hooray!"

this story has been awesome not only for his attempts to get way with nothing, but also the moments where he does make efforts for his friends, cheers!
KillerWombat chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
A lovely story, really enjoyable.

If you need more ideas just ask as people really like you lazy harry idea.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh, man, this is good stuff! Reading this fic never fails to put a smile on my face. And the new chapter was amazing!
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »