Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
FuzzyBoots chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
_ Very funny. And I heartily approve of the addition of Luna. She adds a bit of madcap nature to the mess. The amiable nature of Lockhart's and Harry's nature works well too. I hope to see more from you, but I understand how difficult it has to be to write a character who really doesn't want to do anything. Good luck, nonetheless.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
It's so fun to see Harry here, and how he is able to make inroads in ways I wouldn't think, like getting to be much more tight with Lockhart here, and that Lockhart is able to actually sort of teach him in ways you wouldn't think at first. Looking forward to more of Harry talking with the other Puffs, and what might come of the final version of his mannequin there, along with hopefully he and Luna growing in their friendship.
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I love this Harry, keep it up.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Please, expand upon the underground kitchen coliseum. Thanks again for another chapter BajaB!
Silverstargirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I do hope that Harry doesn't give Lockhart any bad ideas and visa versa. I have a feeling that they could become a very dangerous duo. LOL!

I wonder if the other students caught the unintentional advice that Harry gave about learning the spells? Funny how finding actual uses for them helps you to learn...

Soooo... What exactly did the spoon do to Draco? Inquiring minds want to know..LMAO!
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I do love Lockhart (i am not gay)

harry in the book could of got a lot og help from him

fame is a power just like a wand to and harry dont do how to use it
R-dude chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Fucking awesome. Your stories are always a cocktease, but goddamit man.

I demand more, ya hear me? I demand MOAR!
Banner chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I can't stop giggling. "A very girlish scream."

Thanks!
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Bahaha! That was beautiful! The bit at the end cracked me up! I wonder what the spoon was stealing from Draco...and what has Luna done to larry? I can't wait to see what happens next!

Much Loves,

Frosty
george17 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
These two fics are probably my favorite as far the Harry characterization. Lazy Harry is just hilarious, quite believable and also makes a fair amount of sense! Possibly giving him memory charm skills is looks like it could be a lot of fun and be scary as hell in concept also!
HollzHatter chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
This story is still so funny! Lazy harry is hilarious and quite cute. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ratchadewi chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
hilarious!
Darkness in the Light chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Good work this series is always good for a laugh.
Triforce Guardian chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
God, dude, this is AWESOME! This is actually the first time that I've ever seen Harry this way, and I must say that you succeed brilliantly in getting the lazy and apathetic attitude just right. This is the epitome of how a lazy person should be, and the humor that's blended in is hilarious. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Stoned Koala chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Ooh, that chapter had at least four roflmao moments in it. More, please.
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »