Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Astrolore chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Very enjoyable story. Hope you continue. I can see Hagrid attempting to keep the Basilisk as a pet. Also Larry is very creepy.
Crazyclown94 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
please write a third and forth year, pretty please whit a cherry on top. it's sutch a good idea it would be a shame to not continue whit it. also an idea for a prodject for harry: a tape recorder so he dousn't have to listen or even be in class but still know what is going on.
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
yes yes yes it can be dun

you can find a ways

updats updats updats

even in it bit from all 7 years seen here seen there
LiumD chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Once more, it is glorious. Larry always saves the day, I am curious as to his purpose.
Nights Silhouette chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
A good chapter, I hope you write more.
Amused chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Hilarious, short and sweet. I wonder what Larry will be doing for Harry's third year at hogwarts...
Thinmantid chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Larry wasn't born as the seventh month dies was he. That could add a new twist on the prophecy. lol.
urfan chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Shit.. LArry really IS getting creepy, lol.

You even put in the hand bursting out scene from like a million movies. Funny and AWESOME. THanks for such an amusing lighthearted treat.
sparky40sw chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
very funny, and a delightfully creepy ending

Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Awesome chapter.
DBasty chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Larry Lives! hahah... hope someday you'll right a sequal... but in the case you decide to emulate harry's work ethics, you could just do what other authors do and just do a series of 'one shots' continuations. it'll save you the trouble of writing a 3rd year plot and give us the all good comedy goodness. lol.
Xardoth chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I like Larry. Please, keep him (it?) in the story for as long as possible.
chaosmagez chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
The basilisk kill reminds me of the nundu kill in A Black Comedy by nonjon. It was funny. I hope to see more, curious about what the hand is suppose to be.
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Great way to deal with the diary. Funny.
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »