Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Larry is very creepy... *grin*

Great chapter!

Love Lazy Harry!
Winoniel chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
All I can say is, I howled! How do you think these things up?

I love the names Harry comes up with, the little scenarios with Larry, and the droll way that you slip in your twists on canon. Really amusing, can't wait for more!
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Harry's army of sycophants would be made of eerie, repurposed mannequins.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 9/22/2011

kudos for working in Lehman's catalog (their web page is quite nice, as well), and for Larry's dealing with the cursed bludger.

Harry does indeed understand something quite important-carpets let you lie down, something that brooms don't allow.

Stupid law...INCOMING!

After all, this is for SCIENCE! er, MAGIC!
FuzzyBoots chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Excellent work. Larry's getting a bit scary there...
Mistress Ashley chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I love this story, and I am really adoring the addition of Larry. Every mention of him is so hilarious I laugh until I cry (being completely and totally serious)! I am eager to read more.
evilqueen06 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I love this chapter! I was reading it on the light rail and kept laughing at random times and people were giving me funny looks but it was really hard not to laugh. Good Job.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
That was hysterical LOL good stuff
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
lol nice! "thanks for saving us Friese, but our princess is in a another castle" "Hooray!"

this story has been awesome not only for his attempts to get way with nothing, but also the moments where he does make efforts for his friends, cheers!
KillerWombat chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
A lovely story, really enjoyable.

If you need more ideas just ask as people really like you lazy harry idea.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh, man, this is good stuff! Reading this fic never fails to put a smile on my face. And the new chapter was amazing!
shadow patronus chapter 3 . 9/22/2011

You made me laugh more than any fic in the last few months!

Melverne chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Its a damn shame that this is ending soon. I'm not sure what I liked the best. Harry's experiment with the hover rug, every scene with Larry or the fact that you targeted every special ability associated with being a parsel tongue to hit FF. Yes Harry the Hufflepuff being a parsel tongue does suck...

Excellent chapter.

chiefnewo chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Still loving this series, although I'm sad to hear there won't be much more. I'm still grateful for whatever you put out though, thanks!
chaosmagez chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Awesome, I like the continued dialogue change for the basilisk, it is funny. Larry seems to be turning out to be quite the useful tool.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »