Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
E.A.V chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
This story is so awesome! I love the secondary characters of Luna, Larry and the house elves! I'd love to find out what happens next if you find you have a few more chapters in you!
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
i loooooooooove it. i got 1 ?: what happened to Voldemort after he was captured in a jar? please continue. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
rekrula chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
this drew an audible laugh. thanks for sharing.
ARedHair chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Thanks for the laughs.

"Trunk full of prepared food that won't go off – check."

I hadn't thought about this, but I wonder why Harry didn't think about taking extra food home with him from Hogwarts. Maybe not after first or second years, but by third year he knew about the kitchens and house elves. Hmmm...

Looking forward to your next.
Amylin Christin chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I still can't stop loving this story.
Geminia chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Please, plese, please do! I love these stories :D

Gemini
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I wonder if Lockhart will try to claim credit for defeating the Basilisk.
Sweetdoggie chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I love this story. Harry is my Hero! Great job with this. I understand that you don't want to write much more of this, but this story is a work of art! A great idea and so funny! Thank you so much for sharing your vision.
bub23453 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
please do write it! Look at how many reviews you've gotten already? we all want it! PLEASE!
Slytherin66 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
This was fantastic and a most enjoyable and funny read.

A brilliant way to deal with the Dark Lord, the ghost, snake and Meep I bet her crush has ended now. Harry upsetting a Horcrux was funny the one in Harry's head will die out of lack of interest. Beardy would also be in a tricky situation as Harry has dealt with the Dark Lord yet is unlikly to take Divination as Runes would allow him to be lazy even more and there is no way Harry would go in a Horcrux hunt or try hard in any tournmant.

I am glad the elves are happy but how I looked forward to Hogwarts coming to a stop because the elves were busy playing games. The worth of the Basilisk will buy many games.

It is tragic Larry met such an end he should get the Order of Merlin First Class and since people will think it was Harry he should get it and who knows it might come with rewards.

All the roosters made sense, its a pity Colin will be back to fanboy after Harry.

Sally's Secret Chamber really does take the fear and awe away from the Slytherin name.

Hagrid leaving Hogwarts because Albus the great man made a pass at him even Hagrid noticed would make life easier at Hogwarts. A clever way for Hagrid to get a wand but I bet even Flitwick would give up teaching Hagrid.

I wonder what will become of Lockheart will he write a new book and thank Harry for it or will Ron's warning to the staff be listened too for once as Lockheart is more a wanted man than the Dark Lord ever was.

An inspired way to destroy the diary and free Dobby, Lucius would not take the loss of his servant well but first having to work out how he got free would take up all his time Lucius might think Draco did it or Lucius goes mad and ends up in the hospital with the Longbottoms.

A fat Hedwig was something she might get so lazy she decided to eat Ron's rat or land on it causing Peter to Transform in front of someone important but the thought of Peter in a muggle jail would be good.

I loved how Harry worked out Ginny's name but Meep she will always be. I missed Moongirl I hope you do a third year even if its just one chapter and a sum up. Harry would enjoy spending part of his summer in the magical world and aunt Marge killed, stunned or left in Hospital for weaks thanks to an angry house elf or something blowing up would be good. The Dementors would nt upset Harry but if he did his worst fear of having to work would push him to use his blood as a weapon or find a way to trun Dementors into his own workforce. Sirius could just fake his death and use the black fortune to live the good life and never again pay tax.

If you a 4th year nobody would ever think Harry entered the tournament but Harry could get revenge on the Headmaster if he did nothing or entered a load of people to make the task easier. Hogwarts having all Hufflepuff as a champion would take the piss out of the tournament and show house unity as well as up the chance Hufflepuff could win something and with the Dark Lord locked up and his easy to access soul jars gone 4th year would be much easier.

Harry should also make use of any life debts he has as having Meep date or marry Colin so Harry gets left alone would be good.

I hope there is more to this or an omake as its very funny and unique.
Points out typos chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
hey it think the whole bureaucrat part needs expanding
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Larry Lives!
excelsia chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I'm still hoping against your ending note that you do write some more parts of 4th or 3rd book for Harry the Hufflepuff :) ! the 1st year was better structured than the 2nd - mainly because lots of things were new in it. ... but towards the end of this too we had a intriguing larry and those parseltongue jokes :) good going! hope you keep writing ( something or the other HPFF)
Nefra chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
He he. Nice ending. And, you know, you could just add that idea of yours at the end of the story. People will be happy you wrote something more, not bugging you for a third year.
JimmyBorder chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Well, this was wonderful, so I would definitely read whatever else you had for this, but I, unfortunately, am typing this as I run to class, so thanks for the fic; it was brilliant. Totally worth the points I'll get docked for being late to lab. ;D
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »