Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Bobboky chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
awesome work
Rorschach's Blot chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
House elf arcade was even better than the house elf sweat shop. The selling of petrified spiders, the revenge on Draco, it was all pure gold.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
A most enjoyable chapter with many funny lines and nice details.

I curse gravity often so thanks for that

A good name for Luna I hope Huffelpuff loyalty saves her from being bullied. Point me Luna was clever and it is rare for Astronomy to be fun or mentioned.

Harry and his mat is a good idea but the best line was "No way should she have gotten away with that kind of swearing, no matter who her aunty was." a very Hufflepuff way of thinking but I hope one day a Hufflepuff becomes a Dark Lord or Lady just to show a Hufflepuff can be bad like everybody else.

Parsleytongue was good I am glad Harry asked about what he could and could not do.

Good thinking "cast the expanding charm on the existing pot"

Harry must be a nice guy or harmless to tell Sprout he speaks snake and she laughs I wonder if Harry will be rewarded for helping remove the bias people have regarding speaking snake as it won't be the sign of a Dark Wizard much longer, if Tom Riddle is no longer feared or respected what will he do.

An inspired idea using the Prophecy Orbs and where Lockheart got them was a nice touch. The twins making use of the spiders was a good cash cow I hope Ron is very afraid and needs dreamless sleep potion.

A perfect form of revenge on Draco it could be Hufflepuff being non violent, Clever as a Ravenclaw or as sneaky as a Slytherin.

Will Hogwarts fall to ruin thanks to the elves discovering video games and thanks to Harry or Larry dwarfs won't ever join the Dark Lord or go to Hogwarts again.

A great and unexpected way to end the chapter and game I had hoped "Meep" would get hurt.

A fantastic chapter this story gets better and better I look forward to the next.
Morbious20 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Awesome chapter.
chudeusz chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This is so great! I love how cracky it is while still being absolutely plausible. You didn't overdo Hermione nor Ron, they are both in character and much much cooler. And this chapter is just perfect, the story behind Larry seems to be getting really good. And I have to say I'm smelling some nice plot here, with the telescope and the carpet and oh my, the elves! It's just amazing how consequent you make to story to be, you don't just leave us with some laughs and forget what you did before. I really wait for every chapter, please keep up:)
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Dont give up this is so much fun to read
Linnorria chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Man Larry is creepy! I love your ideas though.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
A fantastic chapter I am glad Harry knows Luna I like her I loved how she dealt with Draco if Lucius did not have a son the Slytherin thing to do would be fake it, as Lockheart shows there are always Memory charms.

Larry was a good idea for an extra project.

I hope Harry does get a Goblin bodyguard and does master memory charms and is able to fix broken trace free wands.

Harry was smart to help Lockheart and upsetting Snape is always good.

A good name for Colin and Ginny the stalker.

A fat ghost made me laugh and elf fights was a nice detail to have.

A fun use of charms to end the chapter.
Heretogetthestory chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This chapter was awesome! Larry he's alive, strong and has something trapped inside him. Great Job, THANK YOU!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
An excellent chapter I have missed this energy efficent Hufflepuff Harry.

Great line "Dobby is not talking about elves at Hogwarts, who even now sneak around Harry Potter's house doing jobs when he is not looking."

The fight between Harry and Dobby was good lets hope Harry does not get sick and need a short or maybe as elves would never be allowed to be sick maybe Harry could be immune to common sickness and bugs thanks to elf bites. I can just imagine Vernon rushing to his doctor for stress and being laughed at as no matter what is wrong with him his weight will be blamed for everything as his biggest problem.

A good answer as to why Harry has not done his homework.

I liked the encounter with Draco and his father, it was also smart of Harry to buy stuff second hand and in advance. People would pay well for Harry Potter stuff lets hope the people who spend a fortune buying his clothes don't loose them when the Hogwarts elves come to claim them.
Amylin Christin chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
:-) Loved it.
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
oh gosh, Harry's done it again. XD I think my fav part of this whole story is that Harry is a snitch attractor. it's too funny and cute!
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter title. I was laughing at Harry's hopes that being a "Parsleytongue" might bring him advantages. Larry and Lockhart were very humourous. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
deepthoughtz chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Larry is the best character in this fic so far. ;-)

I'm expecting more of this, goes without saying. "Much"... is a relative term.
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »