Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
evilqueen06 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I love this chapter! I was reading it on the light rail and kept laughing at random times and people were giving me funny looks but it was really hard not to laugh. Good Job.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
That was hysterical LOL good stuff
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
lol nice! "thanks for saving us Friese, but our princess is in a another castle" "Hooray!"

this story has been awesome not only for his attempts to get way with nothing, but also the moments where he does make efforts for his friends, cheers!
KillerWombat chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
A lovely story, really enjoyable.

If you need more ideas just ask as people really like you lazy harry idea.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh, man, this is good stuff! Reading this fic never fails to put a smile on my face. And the new chapter was amazing!
shadow patronus chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
hahahjajajhahahjaj!

You made me laugh more than any fic in the last few months!

Thanks!
Melverne chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Its a damn shame that this is ending soon. I'm not sure what I liked the best. Harry's experiment with the hover rug, every scene with Larry or the fact that you targeted every special ability associated with being a parsel tongue to hit FF. Yes Harry the Hufflepuff being a parsel tongue does suck...

Excellent chapter.

Melverne
chiefnewo chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Still loving this series, although I'm sad to hear there won't be much more. I'm still grateful for whatever you put out though, thanks!
chaosmagez chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Awesome, I like the continued dialogue change for the basilisk, it is funny. Larry seems to be turning out to be quite the useful tool.
Sweetdoggie chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I just love this story. The idea is so novel that it's a riot. I'm on the lazy side myself, but compared to Harry the Hufflepuff, I'm the Energizer Bunny! Hope you keep up the story. Love your work. I need to go take a nap now. Thanks for sharing.
T1mmy chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
As always, hilarious and funny ideas :D Keep it up!
csibpip chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Ahhh... You are my... muse... or I don't know what but you are just plain fantastic, awesome and whatever. All in all I LOVED it!
Debate4life chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This is very funny. One question, though, you still haven't said what exactly is so disturbing about Larry...
RobC chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Definitely a fun read!
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Any plans for a Larry Unit-00 spinoff?

Also typos and typcats. Don't know what typcats are...

Brooms where cool and loads of fun,

and other thought Justin was tree
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »