Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/7
nice job dragging harry into more unwanted heroics, though in the end it was larry that saved the day

heres hoping that you decide to take this fic all the way to seventh year, youve got a knack for getting a lot of laughs out of comparativly few words
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/7
im not sure what luna has been doing to that manniquin, but its mildly disturbing... have people started being petrified and harry just hasnt noticed?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/7
its good to see that harry has found a mentor in lockheart I wonder how he's going to react when people start turning up petrified?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/7
its a shame that harry couldnt connive a way to use magic over break, has harry discovered his inherited wealth yet (not that he would need it with his entrepreneurial spirit)? what happened to the bottled dark lord anyway, you never really clarified what happened to it
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I really love this series. Harry imagine new way to do less and found a mentor in Smiley while Larry is really creepy. I have the feeling the Seventh Years enchanted his mouth to make him look like a sex doll and that Luna rent Larry to Harry's fans...
Error4North chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
:) Good story
Uncertain Shifter chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Larry is kinda starting to creep me out, but so long as he doesn't go all Chucky on everyone I can eventually learn to love 'im.
Cat at Dusk chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Great story! Dialogue is a little stilted (use more contractions), but the plot is interesting and the character interactions well-written.
Mistletainn chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Egads, that abomination didn't melt from being swallowed by a Basilisk?
Was he the final boss or something?
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
why couldn't harry see the thestrals after seeing quarrel's messy death?
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Holy crap that mannequin. I love this Lazy!Harry series. Its HILARIOUS!
Zeir chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Larry is still awesome and hilarious.
Zeir chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
That part with Larry on Valentine's day made me laugh so hard I could barely breath for several minutes.
Iryelb chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
This story is probably my favorite crackfic, I especially liked Harry and Luna working together on Larry. I'm not really sure what I can say about this story, I mean the snitch thing is still hilarious and I like how you don't really reuse ideas from your other stories, but apart from little things like that it was just a blur of funny that I will probably recommend to some friends.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2014