Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff 2
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Reading the advantures of a Lazy Harry is still as entertaining as it was lol. Nice work.
Amylin Christin chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
:-) Loved the beginning of the sequel. It's brilliant. You are brilliant. I am curious as to what Harry will do with 'the-Weasley-in-his-suitcase' :-) Can't wait for the next chapter.
george17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Beyond the fact that Harry the Hufflepuff is a fantastic character, the idea of elves sneaking around and misleading dark wizards searching for Harry is brilliant! I mean, they're frigging elves. That's exactly the kind of stuff they should be doing. We get so used to thinking of them as house elfs we forget they could be doing the kinds of things we think of brownies, elves and such normally doing. Great idea.
Perspicacity chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hehe. This is an awesome story, BajaB, one of my favorites, and you get off to a great start with this chapter. The scene with the Malfoys was great, as was the bit with Stan, the Knight Bus, and the beds.

There were a couple of minor typos: "Harry could get away with using a cutlass it chop up his ingredients" e.g.

Great stuff!
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AWESOME SHIZZ!

Ingenuity, humour, quality, everything. Top of the line.

Inspired me to read HtH1 again. And the rest of your work. All of it. Again. \o/

Can't wait for more.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Great start to the story. Really liked the first one! Can't wait to read more. :)
excelsia chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
yayy! finally the sequel! :) I'm so excited! lets see what we get in this!
jaythekoala chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sequel, hooray! Please continue!
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011