Reviews for See How It Feels
mobulis chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Darrin would probably feel a lot different about magic if Samantha's relatives weren't constantly messing with him.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Tara's approach is sensitive and reasonable. I love the fact that Endora remember her son-in-la's name when he treat her daughter better...
mark3232 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well, firstly there's the fact that magic is very different in the two shows, but most of all isn't a character from the twenty-first century judging a show from a few decades back unfair?
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love it! I agree bewitched is awful sometimes (but then, I am a feminist ;) cute role for Tara...
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE how you handled things in this story! And it shows that Tara is willing to do her part to help out. And I think even Maurice would love the new way that Darren treats Samantha.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was wonderful i feel the same way when i watch that show lol you did a really good job in displaying how tara could help i loved the fish anology um question when your done with these one shots are you going to expand on some of them cause i love the storys where after tara dies she goes on to help other people