Reviews for The Call Control
Leila Hale chapter 18 . 4/27
Hey!

Hell! It was a story ... great! I spent two days devouring it and I do not regret a moment! It was a great moment!

Thank you for this story!

L-H
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2017
OMG!
This is the i dont know what time i read this
I have to tell you I love how you right is wow! Smut! Sexy!
And i was reading something else and didnt saw the authors name but i was thinking it was too good and that you most be the author and.. you were

Thank you for writting this awesome sexy stories.
rocklesson86 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Your story sounds similar to a book by Beth Kerry called Paradise.
gruesomelies chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story. Dominate Embry is a fantasy of mine so imagine my surprise when I read this! I love it a million times over. Love the anal sex you threw in there as well.. Def one of my favorite stories!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Damn this story is hot! Are you still writing? I want more please. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Maybe you could write a Call Control O/S? I've always wondered whether Leah moved to Hawaii or they had a baby. :) and this is your sexiest Callwater (I think) so I'd love a little more. ;D
miszharleyquinn chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Ok so first off I'm shameless secondly where can I find the vibrator you go into such detail about in chapter nine. And lastly I'm loving this story. Ok I'm done now.
00mightyaddict99 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
BEST LEAH/EMBRY FIC EVER! I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP READING... I HOPE TO READ SOME CALLWATER SOME MORE... MORE POWER TO YOU AND your fics...
PurplePixie143 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I started this story early this morning, and had not for the callings of real life, I would've read it in one go. I'm definitely in love with it. Great job. And now thanks to you, I have an obsession with Embry...le sigh :)
undrcvrfngrl chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
I've never read Leah/Embry before but I absolutely love this story! You did a fantastic job!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hawaiian pride! I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this fic:)
FroggyMorning chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I love this story so much. Their love is so beautiful. Embry was able to soften Leah and make her happy. I'd love to see more one shots of them or yeah even a sequel. LOVE!
No Name chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
I love how you write Embry. He so hot and masculine. Wonderful.
Fainting Maid chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
Im so happy that you're back and updating and writing oneshots! Does that mean we'll get one for this story? I really miss this Embry and Leah and it'd be soooooo fun to read an outtake or oneshot about them. They're still the hottest of your many hot couples...
connect2tjb chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
I would love to read more if you decide to write more.