Reviews for A Hero's Tale
Dang it-everything is so sad, just so sad, tears are spilling out.
There's a feeling in my heart, one that is crying out.
BrunetteGenius chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So...this is the second story I've read by you and truly it's equally amazing. And sorry if I don't review for every story, just know, they're probably wonderful!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Brilliant, love how you portrayed what people expected of him. So true! love the ending.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Great job! This is definitely interesting :)

- Mayhem
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
One of my favourtie stories in the Harry Potter Fanfiction. I just love it.
Thanks for the memories xx
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really liked your approach to this, and I completely agree with you. After reading many fanfictions, I can really see Dumbledore as this manipulative person who uses Harry as a tool to defeat the ultimate enemy. Everyone also sees Harry as their saviour, and not a person, just a tool.

raemanzu and spica tea chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This read kind of like a poem actually... and I like it as a poem... it really gives a weight to the relationship of the masses with "The Boy Who Lived"/"The Chosen One". I have to say I liked it a lot, it flowed nicely and really evoked an emotional response in me.

whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved this, for so many reasons, one of the main ones being that it was so good I'm not going to be able to write a proper review, and I'm sorry for that, but this was SO. GOOD. I loved it so much.

~whispered touches
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was interesting. I liked it, and I'm a CannonFreak.