Reviews for A Hero's Tale
AuroraWeasley chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this so much, because it describes my thoughts perfectly. It's not fair he had to die for all thode people, even though plenty were far more powerful than him. Like he was only a child...

But yes, this was very well written and I adore your writing so much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Dang it-everything is so sad, just so sad, tears are spilling out.
There's a feeling in my heart, one that is crying out.
Amazing.
Just.
Amazing.
BrunetteGenius chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So...this is the second story I've read by you and truly it's equally amazing. And sorry if I don't review for every story, just know, they're probably wonderful!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Brilliant, love how you portrayed what people expected of him. So true! love the ending.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Great job! This is definitely interesting :)

- Mayhem
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
One of my favourtie stories in the Harry Potter Fanfiction. I just love it.
Thanks for the memories xx
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really liked your approach to this, and I completely agree with you. After reading many fanfictions, I can really see Dumbledore as this manipulative person who uses Harry as a tool to defeat the ultimate enemy. Everyone also sees Harry as their saviour, and not a person, just a tool.

raemanzu and spica tea chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This read kind of like a poem actually... and I like it as a poem... it really gives a weight to the relationship of the masses with "The Boy Who Lived"/"The Chosen One". I have to say I liked it a lot, it flowed nicely and really evoked an emotional response in me.

~Rae.
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved this, for so many reasons, one of the main ones being that it was so good I'm not going to be able to write a proper review, and I'm sorry for that, but this was SO. GOOD. I loved it so much.

~whispered touches
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was interesting. I liked it, and I'm a CannonFreak.

XOXO,