Reviews for The Upshot in the Ultimatum
MiseryMaker chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Loved the ending. I don't think anything was given the short shift in this story. Don't think you could do that if you tried. I was worried about Booth's angry entrance, but it was understandable given what she'd done. Only Bones could be as logical as to plan custody for a yet-to-be born child for a happy couple. That was sweet and very much in character.

Sigh... I've missed reading your work!
MiseryMaker chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Adored the conversation and the way you covered all the previously unspoken issues and problems thoroughly and believably. Bravo!
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Hi there,

He's not only cocky but I just love how he's so sure of his 'hot shot status'...As if we or Bones would ever doubt it...Thanks for these...

Ger
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Hi there,

They wouldn't be BB if they did things like everyone else! Loved this one...

Ger
Evanjalin64 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Loved it! absolutely! we're all insecure about these kinds of things and its great to be able to see B&B talk it through and voice their fears. Thanks so much!

xoxo
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Only two weeks in the summer? Not very generous. Like Booth, I can sort of see her reasoning but she should have made the decision with Booth-not her lawyer. I'm glad they worked it out.
CrayonClown chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
So many warm happy fuzzy feelings! :)

XOXO,

Jen
FernyMurphy chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Superb!

Anon
mendenbar chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I can see Brennan having custody papers drawn up. What everyone seems to forget with Brennan's constant "I can't change and eventually you won't want me" line is that, as you showed, Booth is probably even more insecure about their relationship than she is. She is gorgeous and she does have a lot of wealth (not has much as Hodgins of course.) He's just a white collar worker with a blue collar background, what can he offer her that she can't get just as easily or even easier on her own? Thought you took just the right touch with it.
Katniss730 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
LOVED THIS! ABSOLUTELY. PERFECT. ENDING!

"I used to be impervious," she said.

"And I used to be impertinent," he said, bringing her hand to his lips.

PERFECT~!
luckywynner86 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I like this just as much as Booth's part in the last chapter!
ceeray3 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
*sigh* Their house. That thought makes me so happy. Especially now that they have a house on the show! I like how natural they are with each other. (back to the story again!) I'm really glad they can be so honest with each other. What I really like is that they can have these serious conversations and then just run straight back to laughing with each other. Would that we all had relationships like that. Nice to see you writing again! Welcome back! *hug*
em shorty chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
this is a very true to booth and bones story very well written and a feel good story. thanks for writting it
JMHaughey chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Lovely update. . . The conversation flowed. I liked the pieces of dialogue you chose from episodes.

"Why did you give up?" she asked. - - I wonder that as well.
dharmamonkey chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Awesome.

This conversation rang really true & authentic to me. I loved that she asked him why he didn't fight for her—which is what most of us were thinking at the end of Ep 100. And this line: "Are we ever gonna do things like everyone else?"—was great. I love your fluffy stuff :-) It can't be all angst & pain, right? (Thank Gawd!)

With mettā,