Reviews for Don't You Try and Catch Me
Afina-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
People think just because Bakura is more '' evil '' looking he gets to be seme. MARIK FTW! ;3
CelestialTomatoMonkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my God, yes! Finally someone who writes Marik as seme! I love you! Just because Marik looks effeminate, does not mean he bottoms. He's actually very controling and manipulated Bakura throughout the entire series. Finally someone has written him in character!
You are amazing, and again, I love you.

-CTM
8SYMETRICAL8 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
bahaha. Priceless. Loved it, fantastic
Nightmother chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really like ones where Marik is top. I see Bakura as someone who likes letting things go and let others take the lead in bed, I mean he's such a controlling thing with everything else.

I would so like to see a sequel with Bakura finally catching MArik, however it just being a one shot is cool.
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I don't normally read AUs, but I was drawn in by the fact that this contains uke!Kura. Anyways, I liked it! Let me know if, in the future, you write anything that's non-AU :)
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i love it hope there is more
MissLemmon chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great job! Liked it .~
AmbeyAtashi chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
As Italy would say, stupendo! (_) For you are Mel-girl, and you never disappoint. Don't be ashamed of your smutfic either, because everyone loves it, me included. ;)
Random Inspired chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
YAY.

Never nay. Never. This was amazing.

Thank you for gracing us with this stories existence. We owe you one.

A big one.
Your husband chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
NOSEBLEEEEEED.

Except I didn't even read this because when I started to, I read it in your voice and couldn't take it seriously.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
...

that- wow

lol drunk bakura

I prefer seme Marik, this was wonderful.
LadySunami chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ahahaha, payback! That's what you get for screwing with so many people Bakura. You get screwed yourself.
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i knew he would steal his wallet xD You did a great job!
Niamy Tak chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
eeeee this was really good. It kinda had a sinisterness to it, but in a sexy way. If that makes sense. And I loved Bakura's reaction afterwards, it was freaking hilarious. (PS. Write smut more often)
VampirePrinssess chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Me- wow girl that was great

Isy- your right mostly all of the thiefshipping storys have Marik as uke, I love Bakura as seme but damn Marik is good as seme

Me- totaly it was great story

and we do hope that you update 'Bloody Brilliant' too