Reviews for Operation: Face the Fear!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
hehe this was awesome!
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
That was pretty enjoyable. I liked Mori and Tamaki's methods the best. Very well written, and the conclusion was fantastic :)
Person chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I'm a person
Byoken chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
awe such a nice ending, write another story soon!
vrukalakos chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
LOL. I love it! Great ending and i am glad to see how it all wrapped up. Can't wait to see what else you write, whenever it may come.

Tamaki SO had that coming XD
Gingiie666 chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
What a great and funny ending to a great story. Well done :)
Natalia-Chan chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Great story, lol about Tamaki's life for the weekend and meal tickets, overall PURE AWESOMENESS!

-Sayshi

P.S. My inner fangirl takes over a lot. D
Nephitsia chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
*squeal* Loved it! I know I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, your story is amazing!

The ending reminded me of the Audrey Hepburn film Sabrina when she tells her rich businessman friend that he was very clever and could order some rain, to me it seems like the host club did just that :P Keep up the great work!
ScarletRose9942 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this is seriously a great story i had an idea similar to this one. even with that lullaby ( i love that lullaby ) any way great job cant wait for the next chapter!
KageNoNeko chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
I love how it is starting to show that not one method really help her out, but all the methods did help her.
Natalia-Chan chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Great chapter! It was amazing how Haruhi had to conquer her fear to save the hosts, but did they really need saving? AWESOMENESS! Oh, and I vote for Tamaki).

-Sayshi
alliriana chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
simply amazing :-)
Nephitsia chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
What can I say? Another amazing chapter, you captured Tamaki's personality so well along with his random outbursts, loved it!

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see who wins!
KageNoNeko chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I love Tamaki's ideal because I've seen other stories, but yours is slightly different because it picks a particular song.
Byoken chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
awe that was sweet of tamachan, even though i am cheering for mori, i really liked this chapter. tamachan was very in character. update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »