Reviews for Kokoro No Naka
PiWrite chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
WHAOO HORCRUX HARRY POTTER

HARRYPOTTER YUGIOH O.O YES
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I... I forgot how scared I was the first time I read this. xD Even though I remembered how it would go, it really is a sign of how well written (CREEPY AS HELL) it was that it still frightened me so much this time too. XD;

(And yeeees, horcruxes. He is totally a horcrux.)
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I rest my case - Bakura adds like 50 awesome points to any story. xDDD He really makes this. He has great dialogue, crazy villain laughter, all that good stuff :D There are some really awesome lines too: " His chest feels tight, as if a monster is trying to break out from within his ribcage" and "spinning images in his mind" were great.

Also, I've got to give you props for writing five stories for Tier Five! That was no easy feat, so congrats! :)

Great job on this story! Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I totally agree, Bakura wouldn't throw everything into a single card, as you said, and I really liked your take on that idea. It was written well (lines like "he shakily takes his steps forward in a daze – as if this is some grotesque dance which he must dance with the shadows" and "Dark Bakura's touch is so cold that it burns" were very effective), the writing in general is top-notch and I liked the way you wrote the Batteryshipping, the characterization (especially Bakura's) is great. I thought Jonouchi's dialogue didn't seem as natural as it could have been ("No dice!" "That moneybags?") although it made me laugh xD Overall I thought this was great, the story was a good length, easy to read, I really like the supernatural slant to your stories this Tier! D Good job on this, and keep up the good work!

Jess (MMF)
firstForward chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's eerie and thrilling all at once. I love the relationship you paint between Ryou and Bakura here, how utterly in control of Ryou and his life Bakura is and how he's wormed his way so thoroughly into his mind that Ryou has become more of a doll than a person. Well —more so a doll than in canon, I mean. And Bakura is a horcrux, indeed XD !