Reviews for Seize
miss-kaisa chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Is this ever going to be updated?
The Redheaded Tart chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I'm so happy to see this story continue. I especially loved the look into Rath's childhood. Thank you.
roselily29 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Loved this. I always love seeing what authors come up with for the Royal Four's backstory. What I was excited by the most, though, is the confrontation at the end. Finally, Max is being called out for his cowardice and better yet, Tess is the one doing it.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
roselily29 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Welcome back!
Thank you for the update and can't wait for the next chapter.
The Redheaded Tart chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I've just found this story and really enjoyed it. I was disappointed to see that it has been so long since the last update. Hopefully the author will come back to it at some point. If not, I still want to say thank you. The first five chapters were wonderful. I love the backstory you'd begun you were unravelling.
roselily29 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter! I like the close relationship that Rath and Ava had which is now being renewed with Michael and Tess. Also like the role reversal with Rath once having trained Ava, now it's Tess that will be teaching Michael.

Is Alex right about his theory that Michael will begin to see more of their lives, not just their deaths?

Can't wait for more!
roselily29 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i'm so excited about this story. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

I am also pro Royal Four and wish the series had more deeply explored those relationships. I especially love Cliffie. Michael and Isabel were by far the most interesting characters, they had so much potential, so much conflict within themselves.

I have to admit to never liking Liz, she was just too much of a Little Miss Perfect. I always wanted someone to knock her off her pedestal. I also never bought into Isabel/Alex; I think Isabel was never in love with him, and it was only seeing everyone else pair off that had her taking an interest in him at all.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
Kelly-Starfly chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Love your story, Michael is great in this story, love how he is with Tess and Isabel. Love that Max isn't so quick to join the I hate Tess club... I look forward to reading more.