Reviews for Feral
sara-nadia chapter 20 . 5/26
please update
TheAlphasGirl chapter 20 . 5/7
One of the best Rogan fics I've read. And I don't say that lightly. I'm very picky about my favorite fics. I hope you decide to pick this story up again, it's been awhile, I know, but I really love it and I'll eagerly await the next chapter.
esmejasper chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this :) hope you finish it sometime!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
I just reread your story...again...for like the fourth time. Love it! Hope you come back and finish it sometime.
reader chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
nope, not a bad thing at all :-)
starlite22 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Hope you finish this story.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
MORE PLEASE!
xevg-x chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
"She still wasn't entirely sure who or what Rogue was—a mix, she supposed, of herself and the many personalities she had absorbed along the way." Great explanation.

Love the way Marie protects Rogue and viceversa.

Finally Logan is undestanding.

Rogue is making progress, yay!
xevg-x chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I was wondering when Marie going to make an apparition. Thank you!

My heart always feels bad when Wolverine cry.

Lovely moment.

PS: Do you speak spanish?
xevg-x chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Charlie? Really? Never in my life read somebody refering to Xavier like Charlie. Funny.

Like the way you plot the multiple activities of Rogue like a teacher, she does a lot more than simple a teacher and I glad you put it here.

Little Wolverines XDDDDDDDD

Revenge muahahahaha, like it very much.
xevg-x chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
The desolation in Rogue is tearful.

This was pretty intense to read. I can feel the tension on Scott, poor him.
xevg-x chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I cant believe this, here own mother!

Awww Wolverine, its kinda cute here.
xevg-x chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hi gorgeous. i'm here reading this awesome fic thanks to the recomendation of ForestEyes22. I really have to thank her because this fic is amazing with capital A. I already read the firsts 4 chapters and WOW.

This plot is totally clever and new for me. I was totally mistaken by the title. The feral is her not him per sé.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Just for your knowledge I'm just registered in WRFA because I HAVE TO.
MizukiArsenus chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Oh. My. God.
This is damn near perfect.
I would love more than anything if you would write with/for me! I would probably die.
I need you. :3
My one story on this site is an unfinished fanfiction/role play that I was very in to but my 'Logan' left me and so now I don't have anyone to write with.
Please let me know if you are willing!
I love this story and I love your writing and I live you

-Mizuki
Fury Empire chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story by any chance? :P