Reviews for First Beach Fiasco
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
sweet but i kinda almost cried when i read the letter from Edward.
bluebaby3296 chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
i wish it could do that as well, but then yet kinda happy it doesnt because some people would use some ridiculous font and we'd be like what the hell. Great ch! i love protective charlie.
MayreeMarvin chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
I LOVE Charlie in this chapter :P lol it was really good(: And Im hoping Edward doesn't come back. He's so disturbingly creepy.

Can't wait for more(: 3
Lizzy Cullen chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
Nice fic

I take this review to tell you a problem I have. In my house does not have much money, so I usually can not do Christmas gifts. My family is used to this, but I feel very bad when my brother can not get anything. : (My boyfriend has signed up for a costume contest where you can win a game console. If he wins the contest, gave it to my brother. So girls, I ask for help. You just have to enter this link a video game store and put .pt/votacionesvlc/ I like the first photo (black shirt guy). I'll be very grateful if you can put some I like, because at least someone will be happy this Christmas. I do not ask much, it costs money and do not record your data. They are just a few seconds.

Please do not take this review as Spam. Only be two days of competition (through Sunday 20 at night). Then you can delete it if you want.

Thank you very much in advance. Kisses:)
Edward-Filled-Cookies chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
aww poor edward! Bellas really broken his heart .. Hope he finds someone! But bella and jacob are too cute! Great chapter!
victoriaa chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Is chapter 16 the end of your story? It doesn't say. Btw. I loved it. Writing very beautifully.
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Dang... just when you want to punch Edward in the face, a curve-ball gets thrown in; BAM! I suddenly feel sorry for him again. *Sigh* I guess you pulled me to the dark side, ma'am. :)
NikkiB1973 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Awesome chapter. Gotta love Charlie.
Must Write Tart chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Uh oh... I think someone is going to be in trouble!
Budderfly chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
awww, poor Edward! You described him so well I nearly cried. I feel sorry for him. And to think what will happen when Charlie gets there...ooooohhhhh!

But I’d feel sorrier for Jacob if Bella picked Edward, so, Jacob all the way!
TheMightyRen chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Gosh honey, lovely as usual! The only thing I've trusted to read this week, as well ohh it's been a shitty one lol they are so cute :) x
BubblegumBrain19 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Wow, I think this is my favorite chapter. I find it amusing, even though it really shouldn't be. I just lov Charlie and Jake! Haha(:
Jaime2772 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Charlie in police mode? Yes, please! Damn, that's hot!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
You would think Edward would have come to that understanding that Bella doesn't want to be with him when he watched Bella & Jake playing tonsil hockey. Now he's staring into their windows trying to catch a glimpse of Bella so she'd go outside & "talk" to him. I'm soo glad that Charlie is in police business mode. Maybe by him going to Carlisle & saying I want your son to leave my daughter alone Carlisle will immediately intervene & tell Edward that he needs to quit harassing & stalking Bella. Whoo-hoo for Charlie... the best Dad & police chief ever!

Thanks for updating :)
acetwi3 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
I love Jakke and Bella together, but I feel so bad for Edward. He loves her and doesn't know what to do with I just love Charlie! Great chapter!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »