Reviews for Paper Cranes
BrizzyBabber chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I love this story ! *:) and is there a little romance going on between karin and toshiro?!
If no oh well. its your story *:)
And i dont understand the title yet? should i by now understand it :/
please please please update soon ! *:)
Hey chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
You should totally have more reviews. This story of yours is well-written with so much depth and emotions that I can actually feel it. I do like the plot. I am sitting here wonder what did Ichigo need to forget? Was it the twins dying in the "real world"? Will Yuzu wake-up? What about Toushirou and Karin friendship? Will Ichigo remember? LOL you have me at my wits end. I would like to see how you continue this. So hopefully you update one day.
Random viewer chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This sounds like it has a really good start. Im interested to see where its going
huan05 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Yeah you finally updated! I love Rukia and Karin scenes and how Karin sees Rukia, a calm and collected Fuku-taichou. Looking forward to your next update!
ichiruki fan 3 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Like this story! Im adding it to my favorites! Please continue it whenever you get the chance! :)
curio cherry chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Where have u been? Yes, it was a long time ago u updated this story. But this one was interesting. I love the conversation between Unohana-Taichou and Rukia. Wondering what will happen to Ichigo in the future.

And finally, we got a glimpse of the reason why Yuzu was in a comma. Aa, Hitsugayam was here.

Im looking forward to the next chapter. So exciting about what will Rukia tell to Ichigo ;P

Okay, good luck and update!
Clewilan chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Every time I see the alert in my mail box, my heart freezes and I hold my breathe. It lasts while the page loads, because I wonder what is coming. Then I read the first line and do my best to calm down because you have that ability to take me so much into this story I need to be prepared for the unbelievable amount of feelings you're giving me.

This text is perfect, from the plot to your characterization to your plot and I truly think this is one of the best pieces I've ever read in this fandom.

Thank you again.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
while your a good writer im frankly horified how much abuse they have done to ichigo. Ichigo as the know him is esentually dead. and now everyone in his past life that he wa a big part of, he is at their mercy whenever its just how he should behave or what he can know.

A man has a right to his own mind they have violated all the trust ichigo put in them and them complaining about him mopeing when it sounds like Ichigo hadnot seen any shingami at all for more than a decade, when he knows all it would take is a gigai and he could talk to them. BUT NONE DID

along with his family it sounds like the died in an accident Ichigo feals at fault, understandble if probably wrong, but then agian if all of soul society and none had contacted him, they must blame him right? if they wanted nothing to do with him, if they could not be bothered to visit their faliure of a brother when Ichigo had cross deminshions and back for all of his friends and would do it in a heart beat well and they would not do the same with him,

apearently Ichgo (mabey along with the hoyuku) unleashed his resitue with no control over it and that eventually wakened Orohime and chad to the outside world.

why did no one do it for him?

your a wonderfull writer by the way though
Seynee chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Pretty sure this isn't probably the effect you intended, but I laughed out loud when saw Vampire Knight's characters' names.

To be relevant to the story... I'm not usually a big fan of short, snippy sentences, but somehow in a setting like this, with a plot like this, you make it work. :D
ALiC.P chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
If you don't mind me, I will simply sit hear anxiously and wait for the next chapter...0.0
Rae chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Your italics are getting increasingly out of control. _

I very much want to see flashbacks/current Yuzu wreaking havoc on the field. I do think that if given a class she'd be a healer (with Karin and Ichigo the overprotective knights to shield her), but I'm sure your version will be interesting too.

The interaction between Toushirou and Karin didn't make much sense to me, in the end. Mostly the line she gave about not forgiving him because he couldn't get over himself. 'A captain should take responsibility for his subordinates' is a common and reasonable enough tenet that even if he's overdoing it a bit (not that we know the circumstances), it shouldn't've killed their friendship. Anyway, I hope there's some more backstory to be had there.
lilica chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I love your story. Its so beautifully written and you have captured all characters extremely well and kept them IC...please update soon because I cant wait to read more )
Juveniliare chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Ah~~ Why do I have the feeling that this fic is going to turn into one of those sad ending fics?

I mean like, the age gap was one thing, and the amnesiac is another thing altogether. Thumbs up for the idea though.

FYI, I'm listening to The Beatles Blackbird as I read this fic, there's this line,

'Black bird singing in the dead of night

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see

all your life

you were only waiting for this moment to be free'

Kinda remind me of how Rukia 'hoped' Ichigo would stay close with his memories and remember, instead of forgetting..
huan05 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I love how you described Rukia's eyes: "When it was dark, they looked like pools of liquid purple bordering on deep blue; but now that it was bright, he found it difficult to decide how to describe the color of her eyes. It was as if they could be one or the other or a mix of both, darkening and lightening depending on the mood."

Seriously this is the best description of Rukia's eyes out of numerous fanfics I've read. Good job!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »