Reviews for Eloquence
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I'm close to tears, words just can't explain this. Well-paced and absolutely beautiful is all I can say right now, I am just speechless
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I... Don't quite know what to say. Except that this is so beautiful and that I'm close to tears. You have a beautiful way of describing everything, every single little thing, and I could just about imagine everything that went on and entered this story. Also, the way Sweden struggles to speak 'correctly'? I love it. I simply love it, it is so sweet and I think it really tells something about how Sweden is if you get to know him. And I am really amazed by what you made me realize through this - that words are only miserable and vague replicas of what we want to communicate. This also fits perfectly with those small quotes you have used to split up the scenes. That really made me think.
Also, as one of the other reviewers said, this feel so calm and non-rushed. There is just... a completely perfect flow that makes you calm and relaxed, even with tears stinging your eyes. And your characterization is equally precious and wonderful. I think you really nail Sweden and Finland, you write them so amazingly.
Can you feel yet that I am in love with this?
AloDain chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I have to say that i cried and your writing style is amazing! Keep the good work going!
BloodRedRoses21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Your writing style is beautiful. I feel like I'm actually in Sweden's mind, seeing and hearing and experiencing everything. It's descriptive and the sentences flow naturally. I love it. Please continue writing because you have talent.
CacoPhoniA chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love how non-rushed and /real/ this felt. Other fics I've read have Berwald stoic and Tino spastic and overly-happy. Not this. I really do believe that you got their personalities perfect. This made my stomach do flip-flops, and I was dissapointed when it ended.

It was a joy to read.
anacoana chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wonderful. I feel really calm and at peace after reading your story. It was great, and I like how you made Sweden struggle to say "I love you" clearly. It was cute!
UrsulaP chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This fic is so well written! you portrayed Sweden perfectly. It was by far one of the best SuFin fics ive ever read. I actually cried when i read it. (yes it know, im a wussy pussy) but still. you did a REALLY good job on this~!
Geertrui chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is just... Wow. So amazingly written. Very in-character. Also, whether it was your intentions or not, I like how Sweden got an erection from just Finland's beauty alone, rather than when he was moaning and such. I thought that was very sweet. .

But anyway. You cannot fathom the ammount of love I harbour for this. I first read it on my phone in bed, and I was squeeing into my pillow and doing those weird fangirl... wiggle things. Just like, little spasms. xD
MattelUni chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I dont usually review oneshots, but I felt this one disurved nothing less.

It was really beautiful, brought me close to tears a couple times.

It flowed and really shows what this couple is all about.

I love it, I'll be looking for more from you.
WildcatCeras chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
wow - amazing. I really like that one. very good.
Tokkalover chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. Just, wow. That was beautiful. Your writing style captures the characters and their emotions so perfectly! This is the best Su/Fin fanfiction I have read. Thank you for sharing your writing talent. :)
Icelilly chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my goodness, this was beautiful to read! Wonderful job on this!
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I had to reread the last couple of sentences a couple of times because the first time I read it I thought that the whole incident had been a dream. And then I started yelling un-ladylike words at the computer. Such as 'cockblock'. It's ok. I'm cool now. Hahaha. My Fail!reading is just fail. So it just occurred to me that I've spent the whole day reading two of your fan fics, watching I Love You, Philip Morris, and writing fanfiction. That's a lot of gay for one day. Ah, well. When in Rome do as the Romans do. And we all know that includes lots of men. Naked. Doing sports and writing poetry. Yeah.

Gah, I love me some SuFin. It's such a fluff pairing :3 :3 :3 And your prose was delightful as usual. I like how you write such a wide range of pairings. You're just all over the place! And that's awesome.
Blood on the Sunflowers chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
DUDE! That was EPIC! Almost as Epic as CANADA! and Canada is pretty epic if I do say so myself ;P

It probably has to do with the fact I LOOOOOOOOOOOve SWeFin, but still...EPIC!