Reviews for Fever
marthakun95 chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh poor Ani.
katierosefun chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahsoka died?! NO! She already left the Jedi Temple I don't wanna believe that she's dead! Still, great story!
Anakinskywalkergo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey, this was great
Writing Goddess chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
AHSOKA DIES?!
CatAtNight chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Quite a good story! But it KILLS me to even think about Ahsoka dying... T_T
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
i really liked this story alot! but i dont want to think about Ahsoka dying O.o Never!

Lora
Spongyllama chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You got the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan just absolutely perfectly perfect and I just wish that they could have maintained that trust forever -.- you just broke my heart but it's a good thing aksndgklansg
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
nice story..just wish it was longer :)
crystalquirt chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This doesn't suck at all :D

in fact - i really enjoyed reading it. I clearly saw the action in my imagination - you are a great writer!
Lady Anakin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Why must you make me cry! Beautiful! Poor Ani...

I love how true you kept to Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship, that last bit was very them.
Kate Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved your little story.

Its really interesting to see Anakin actually being "mortal" and vulnerable to illness as he sort of thinks of himself as invincible and hes kinda careless about his health, especially in a war. It must have done some damage and not just physical, thats for sure - just look at him in ROTS. Hes pretty messed up by that time. What he really needed was serious medical care and treatment, not just Yodas "no attachment, just be happy that your wife dies" talk...
SweetSerendipity27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good story! I liked it!
Scfilover chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I agree, you captured them both so well. Obi-Wan asking if Anakin trusted him and Anakin doing so: if only that trust could have held through Revenge of the Sith...
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very nice job! This story is well written and very sweet. I love the dynamic that you gave them, very true to form. :)