Reviews for Redemption
update soon please
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 5/24
Please update! :D
Blue Roselette chapter 3 . 3/21
Please don't leave it like this, this is way too open-ended. It leaves too much to the mind to wonder about! Will they find Harriet? Will the wizards regret their choice? What about the kids that have the x-gene? Is this ruling only in Magical Britain? What about the rest of the world? How will Remy & Harriet's relationship develop? Will Remy stay with the X-Men? Will Harriet become one too? If no to those two past questions then what will happen then? See, sooooo many questions already!
Tabbie1999 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
continue please!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i love how he puts french in everything...i always liked cajuns and their speaking!
IceBabe7723 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Soooo goood...I hope you continue this and update soon.
Seshat0Enyo chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I really like this story. More please?
crazyness101 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
All survivors are damaged in some way its what makes them to be a hero because they r stronger because of it. And those to r great
I would love for u to update
kaley the vampire lover chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
i love this story and you absolutly must continue it! you have them perfectly! i swear it! i so cant wait to read more!
917brat chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Oh I love this and the last bit at the end was so sweet in a posseve way. Please keep this up.
Drifter950 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I think a number of HP authors, fanfic and canon, have noted that human magicals never even heard of, let alone understood the concept of "common sense".

I am not sure but even with a school population of between 270 to 800 (depending on which story your reading) before the final battle, 94 is a HUGE chop in the next generation. I think that's called one of the first steps to "extinction"!

OK. I am not a big fan of Fem/Harry, but this one sounds alright, if a little weird. (grin) What fanfic isn't? I am curious enough to see where you go with this.

May the MUSE always be with you!

TWILIGHTICE chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Make that 6 who more. Because i want more too.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
nice really nice...pleassssseeee right some more.