Reviews for Without The First Couple
Kathy chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Wow, I love your writing! Please continue, you have a gift!
HarnGin chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I do regret that you have abandoned this story as it is very entertaining, and I'd love to "know what happens next."
HarnGin chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
It's obvious why the Forsters didn't thow a ball. In those days, officers and their wives were quartered in PRIVATE HOMES. (Enlisted men and their families camped on the village green or in nearby fallow fields.) No officer would be so rude as to offer to host a ball in someone else's house!
r1965rd chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Even though I am a Bingley/Jane fan, this story is an an interesting fanfic. Less Darcy angst and Lizzy does not dislike Darcy.
The less angelic Jane is a good storyline twist.
I am already tited of Georgie and the Colonel's constant bickering.
Gems chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Has the potential to be a good story, but some of your grammar needs work, and it is extremely off putting when you decide to put authors notes in the story. That's what the end of the page is for. Unfortunatly this has put me off a rather good plot line
wokanshutaiduo chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Please continue this story! I just came across it this morning and have already reached the end, really hope there is more to come!
InsatiableReadr chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Just a short nag for more, please consider finishing the story
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
I seriously doubt that Miss Bingley would ever address a viscount as a mister:

"Oh, so they are, Mr. Fitzwilliam! Of course, they are such happy mannered people, and I am pleased to call each and every one of them my dear friends. It is only that their manners are so savage and without decorum, that I find it insupportable."
Sariness chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
sucks donkeys!
christinaaa10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is well written and I think it is just enough of a deviation from the plot and characters that it still remains true to the novel. I will enjoy reading more :)
ianmoone chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
great!g and colonel should get married!and jane to with idk who but so should darcy and lizzy!poor georgiana
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
update please!
elysium009 chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
I really like this story! You're such a great writer!
katiecav chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
I just found this story and I'm enjoying it quite alot. I can't wait to see where you go with it.