Reviews for Without The First Couple
Another Lizzie chapter 12 . 1/26
So apparently you didn't write one sooner. I enjoyed your story so far. Do you plan on ever finishing? If you were in highschool, you have undoubtedly graduated by now and are busy with college! I'll follow the story just in case you ever get back. Thx
Nik chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
wow you were only 14?
I'm quite impressed...
I read some of your other works on here.. and enjoyed them
I hope you have kept up writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2017
Please please please post soon! I love this story and I really hope you haven't abandoned it :(
OurFamily chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Hi I love this story so much and hope you will continue it please.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Come backkkkmkkkkkkkk
Pier chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Nice story. Do you think to keep on writing it ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Please write another chapter also I am dying to read another one
crisbpo chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Pleaseee! Continue...
Nollypoo chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
I hope you decide to continue this, it's such a fun story to read!
Pier chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
It would have been nice to read a recent update. Will you do it ? It is a charming story indeed and it would be good to see more.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
This fanfic is sooooo good! You are an amazing writer and this story has such thought and is so well planned that it is truly on of my favorite P&P stories. Also, I must say that having Darcy, Colonel Fitzwilliam, and Thomas in the same room is completely hilarious. Especially Thomas and Darcy in this chapter when they are talking after Richard and Georgiana's big fight about how they are missing the real point . . . That they were pretty much being called old:) PRICELESS. I am really looking forward to any development with Thomas and Jane (Am I sounding like Mrs. Bennet?) and to see if the Colonel and Georgiana will come to an understanding. Hopefully all will be well. But I really hope you update, because I am selfish and really want to read the end. But you have been away for a long time now, so please?
Kathy chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Wow, I love your writing! Please continue, you have a gift!
HarnGin chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I do regret that you have abandoned this story as it is very entertaining, and I'd love to "know what happens next."
HarnGin chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
It's obvious why the Forsters didn't thow a ball. In those days, officers and their wives were quartered in PRIVATE HOMES. (Enlisted men and their families camped on the village green or in nearby fallow fields.) No officer would be so rude as to offer to host a ball in someone else's house!
r1965rd chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Even though I am a Bingley/Jane fan, this story is an an interesting fanfic. Less Darcy angst and Lizzy does not dislike Darcy.
The less angelic Jane is a good storyline twist.
I am already tited of Georgie and the Colonel's constant bickering.