Reviews for Don't Break My Heart
zannyluvvy chapter 17 . 6/28
omg this is soo amazing. I really love how fluffy cute both of them are
Vanillamoo chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Yessss! I love you so much for writing this amazing fanfic! This is the cutest fanfic I've ever read! Fluff and romance were all so on point in this fanfic! Marriage! **
Ino Death chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
This is cute. Did Ichigo ever get his drawings of Grimm back and did Momo take them? Also I love this! There seriously needs to be a section call fluff XD That would be where this story would be XD
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
Fuuuck. I kinda wish they got momo, but its OK. They're getting married! Yey! Imaginary babies, imaginary babies everywhere! *clears throat* I really liked this story. *says in a serious tone*
XNAADA chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
ok sorry nevermind great human speech bad plot dropped immediately.
XNAADA chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
oh wow, great human speech. I thought this was going to be rushed but this is amazingly good.
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Such a good storyyy! But it doesn't tie up all the loose ends!
mirrorimage33 chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I think the story ended too fast and I really wish we could've found out what happened to Hinamori in the end (God I hate her) but I loved the story all the same. Good work!
HollowJay19 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
awwwwwww i love you stories TwT
clio1111 chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
Cool story. There were some inconsistencies in the storyline but whatever.
Lovers45 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
That was so good and sweet loved it
Nemesia23 chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
Love your story. It was very romantic how they met and got attracted to each other so fast. Yeah, I also agree in your plot, I've always think that Hinamori is crazy, and you made it come true here with your story. Fantastic job! I absolutely dislike her character the most. She totally belong in the creepers department. Hope to read the next chapters to come. Thanks for this cute, sweet fic.
Fire Touched chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Oh god your stories are always so good! I love them! Not to be mean or anything but I think you should write another one telling where his pictures went I kinda want to know. I figure it's probably the one chick but you never know! :) and I think it would be just hilarious if grimmjow's dad and uncle found out about ichigo being 'crimson rain shiro' (love the name by the way)! Just a little constructive criticism I'm not trying to be mean or anything so please don't take it the wrong way. I really do love your stories I literally stayed up till four in the morning reading one! I just couldn't put it down! :) anyways hope you write more grimmichi! Bye!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
LOVE this story. so sweet taming the man whore and Grimm taking care of him
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
lol i love the ichi deadpan of i'm going to punch you in the face. glad you've made him feisty!