Reviews for It Had To Be You
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Sometimes things hide in plain sight. And sometimes they eventually do find the forest, in spite of all those pesky trees. This was a sweet fic. Thank you for creating it, and sharing it. :)
Vsilus chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
One of my absolute favorite stories! Great way to bring Hotch & Reid together! Awesome job!
Giggles149 chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
This one is adorable. It was a lovely and cheerful. Thanks :-)
aspiegiraffe chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
the best thing ever
Wolfisis chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Oh my god you are good, I loved this. I so hope that if you make more that it will be just as good or even better then the last four chapters because wow. This was great.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Luved it!
RoseLaurel chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Awww... adorable, unexpected masterminds, and a beautifully written story. Great work :D
absencexofxlight chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
*has a seizure*
absencexofxlight chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
GAH! *-* *nosebleed*
absencexofxlight chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
*cries*
SearchingforthefandomGod chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I don't know if English is just not your first language, or if it was just a matter of rushing the proofreading, but there are some bizarre grammatical mistakes in this that are seriously distracting. The story idea, and the basic's are good, but there is a serious need for some proofreading.
ohspencermyspencer chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I'm breathless. This story was wonderful! More, more, more!
Melle22 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
This was agnsty at first. The thought of the BAU disbanding, even if for greener pastures, is really hard to accept. Then poor Reid (although I must say, if he intended to leave anyway, he should have jumped Hotch's bones and just see what would happen). Delightfully dumb and blind Hotch is cute and equally as frustrating as timid Reid. The girls, Jessica and Cameron, were totally a surprise! Loved the end.
misguided gh0st chapter 4 . 5/1/2012