Reviews for Coming Home
dramionelove chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
oh my god that's so sweet! altho it's a bit too fast
HufflepuffLoveSwag chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Adorable(: can you write a sequel if youhadn't already?(:
rosemarried chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like how that ended. It was surprising yet funny that Narcissa actually swore. You'd think, being a pureblooded Malfoy, she'd be above such a common lowly thing like cursing. Austine would be 3, right? I can't imagine that she took very kindly to such a sudden environment change and a new person coming into her life. I hope she and Draco gs along well. Also, Hermione is supposed to be the most logical and intelligent wizard of her age, yet she ran away because she was pregnant? Did it never occur to her to just talk things out with Draco? Ah well, it looks as though it worked out in the end. Good job and good luck in the competition.

Happy writing,

Remus Lupin/Blood and Moonshadows
fin du globe chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hmm. This is alright. It's nice to see something that isn't cliche, I guess, since DHr is one pairing that...

Never mind.

Spelling and grammar - pretty much okay, I cannot really find any flaws, which is good. The flow is good, it does not seem jarring or sudden at times, and I like how you opened the story with Hermione doing work (very Hermione-ish ), and since, like I mentioned, your grammar and spelling is perfect, no disruption. So good work there. Hermione - you've characterised her well, I like that she can survive in the Muggle world, although, um (I guess I'm being super canon-stickler here), since she never attended a Muggle secondary school, she wouldn't have had qualifications...? But never mind, I'm just going to assume that she went on to have a degree or something... for... some reasons. Anyway. I like that she left not because of any 'real' relationship problems, but because of her kid, it seems very Hermione to be selfless and care about her kid first. Although, she left because she was pregnant and he made an off-handed comment about not wanting kids just yet...? I actually imagine her as the type to have a serious, proper discussion with him. And though I agree the Malfoy can be immature at times (Densaugeo, anyone?), I think that he CAN be mature sometimes, especially after the war, and... y'know. Yeah. I like how you touched on some important aspects of their relationship, like how Malfoy being somewhat immature can be a bit of a problem (although, like I said, I think he CAN be mature sometimes... I'm starting to sound like a tape recorder), the whole Malfoy senior banter thing, the bit about Hermione having a Malfoy side ('cos that's why she is paired with Slytherins, or so I've heard XD) etc... You've at least explained a bit. Hmm, I like the tone of this piece, it's straightforward, direct, kind of Hermione-ish too. I like how Narcissa found Hermione through Hermione's 'fame'. LOL. Though, I thought that Malfoy would have a stronger reaction to hearing that Hermione was pregnant, and left because of what he said and etc etc... But I like those little things you write to show each character's personality - Narcissa with the green robes, Hermione being bossy at work, and Malfoy surprising Hermione instead of waiting or doing whatever a normal person would, for example.

Overall, not bad, especially since DHr is very, very, very hard to write sometimes. It's alright, keep it up, work hard.
sierralim91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this story! I haven't found many one-shots of DHr which are compelling, but this one was. It's quick, but sweet and just enough to satisfy the reader. :) great job!
pussaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hello,

I'm not sure if you remember, but you were the first place winner in my Taylor Swift songfic competition. I know your prizes are long overdue, and I apologize for making you wait so long. As it is, your prizes are: a mention on my profile, favorite author, favorite submitted story, and all HP stories reviewed. The first three are already done, so now I'm here to complete your well deserved prizes :)

Let's move on to the actual review, shall we?

I liked this story. It portrayed Hermione in a light that I never imagined her to be in, and it was nice to see a different take on her character. The same thing goes for Narcissa character.

I loved the end line - it fit nicely with the rest of the story. This story was, overall, good.

I dearly apologize for the shortness of this review, but I hope you forgive me for that and for the lateness of your prize receiving.

Best of Wishes,

Colorful Soul.
qiqqix chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It was a cute fluffy one-shot :D it was amazing , I loved it! :)
ReshaRukiRuu chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Its good story...

But I think its good if you make this story more longer. You can made in 2 or 3 chapter...

I like it after all...

Keep writing!
PeriwinkleMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Naww, That was soo cute! 3 I really loved Draco here :D
nchinchilla-not-logged-in chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it! So sweet!
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol I love Hermione's bitchy side! The malfoy side, I mean. :) I like oneshots like these, please do more soon.
MsHannawolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's sweet I love this one shot but i think you should doanother chapter of Austine meeting Draco or something just to tie it up :P
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awww! That was just too darn sweet! :)