Reviews for Night World
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 7/25
Okay so, this was awesome, real good, great! But weird... Cuz ichi was like all hard to get and against it then he was all love eyes for grimmy, doesnt make much sense honestly... I think that happened too fast, but other than that, I loved it! Just like all the fics i have read from you~
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
OK, fuck yea to these type of stories! I'm gonna see if there's more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
"Be the lion, my gender confused son." LOL! The entire story was awesome, but that was the best part! I'm STILL laughing!XD
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
AAAAAWWWWW and that smex scene tho'!
shirotsuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
God, I love your stories! I loved the part where Ichigo showed up in drag!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like it.
AhogamiBae chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww wasn't this just sweet! But ichi totally has anger management issues! Lol :D it was such an awesome story! Combined all the most amazing and entertaining elements in my opinion! U are a very talented writer ya know? Well off to read even more of your stories! :3
LiL-Arashi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YOU ARE GOG. that was great
Debsjen chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I liked the story, but some parts just annoyed the hell out of me. I like the aggressive Ichigo, but the way he is when hes separated from Grimmjow that part bugs the hell out of me, way too much out of character. Most of the time hes in character, but when hes confined to the day world, he goes into the girly mode.

Anyway other than that Ichigo does a 180 on his own personality the story is very good and kept me reading until the end. Anyway nice job _
Number 13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was adorable. Ichi baby's such a chick. "PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!" Haha.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
sweet and violent. it's stories like this that make me think that maybe those 2 would work out

Loved the scene with his uncle and aunt braking down Sexta's door, to 'rescue their adorable niece'! that was priceless
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awesome fic, Absolutly loved it!
Kichou chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This whole chapter had so many people who ended up being shocked for so many reasons. It made me laugh. Grimmy is so possessive. I like it. Nice story.
Alrye chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I've read almost all your posts and i have to say I love it, I love the quirkiness, the stupidity and the over all spell you weave! I had to copy and past a few of them onto a doc so I could read it while my internet was down, I love Naturalist and Mating Fiasco by the way, Preggy Ichi's just too cute! XD