Reviews for EO CHALLENGE Clip ONE OF THOSE DAYS
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Sam has my sympathy since he has to live with Dean's often juvenile humor.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Isn't it nice to know someone enjoyed what you wrote and took the time to tell you about it? It makes my day too.

I love this. I just watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail the other night and I don't know if you've seen it or not, but the coconuts things is making me laugh. A lot.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Heehee, that's just the sort of infantile joke Dean would come out with. Perfect!

(I'm going to have images of Monty Python and the Holy Grail stuck in my mind all day now :D )
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Made me giggle - thanks for that. :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ha, ha, ha! Of course Dean would know that old chestnut. A fun read, but a little distracting with some lines ending in commas.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ohh...Monty Python, I believe! Nice job, just a note, its "college", not "collage"
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hehehe :-) Certainly an unbeatable way to use "clip" my friend. Monty Python would've loved it! And yeah, poor Sam - he has the patience of a saint :-) Really nice, Chick.

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Yeah I can see Dean loving that, I bet he'd love 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail's coconut shell 'horses'!

DeansBabyBird
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cute! I really liked it :D
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Thank you, thank you! Oh, there's nothing better than endorphines caused by a hearty guffaw! Well... maybe one or two other things... but laughter endorphines are "G" rated...