Reviews for Before Harry: The Marauders' Tale
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
And now I'm reading the reviews and apparently there was an old version?!
How did I not see this?
Please update. But if not, please put your old one up. I love this story so,so,so much.
xoxoxo,
Rae
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 9 . 12/9/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why did you stop?
This is literally the best ever. The BEST EVER. It is perfectly canon, perfectly in character FOR EACH CHARACTER and perfect. in. every. way. possible.
PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE.
I can't even explain how much I love this. I don't understand how this doesn't have a million reviews. I don't understand how you are not J.K. Rowling. I love this fanfiction, SO MUCH.
Please update. Or at least PM me so that I know you're still alive. Cause I honestly don't understand how you wouldn't finish this unless you died.
Thank you tons for the effort you put into it already. Remember it's never to late to keep writing! I love your style and EVERYTHING about this story. This is now my favorite and it is absolutely heartbreaking to see it unfinished. Thank you! And please update!
xoxoxo,
Rae
jagadeesanenator chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Hi! This was one of my favorite maurader era fics and I was trying to find it to show to my friend who just recently got into fanfiction. I’m so sad you haven’t updated in so long, so hear my heartfelt plea! Please update? Or repost your original version (which I thought was fantastic anyway)
Hanakoori13 chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
This story is so good I'm sad you haven't updated in so long. :(
I love how you portrayed all the characters, and everything seemed really smooth. I'm glad that it went by canon, too. I was disappointed when there was no Frank, Alice, or Marlene in their year, but I think the idea of Lily meeting Mary through the Slug Club was very interesting.
You're writing style is nice for this story, too. . I like how you started with the letters and showed the different situations they have at home.
I really hope you might pick this story back up again someday!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I wish you hadn't deleted your old one, especially since it appears that you're not going to update this one anymore. I never thought it was bad. You could have kept it and made an updated version of it too. Your stories are the ones I read over and over again. I was so sad to find it gone, and to see this one abandoned. Please update soon.
loonymarauder chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
I'm not going to lie, I wish you had updated the whole story. This us d to be one of my favorites
loonymarauder chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Haven't read this story in about 8 years and jus thought I would skim it on a whim. But now I'm excitedd because Insee you have rewritten it to fit with the cannon. Which means Inwill now have to read both stories over again
Andromeda247 chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Hi!
I was wondering whether you were still updating this story because I was reading the previous version and only got to Chapter 12. I really liked it. I like the sequel too, but I don't want to read it before the prequel.
Emilyrose48 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Please update!
KamiKaze Knight chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
9chaps in one go! well its possible obviously if its before harry ;)
will be waiting eagerly for the next chap :)
KamiKaze Knight chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
aweeeeeeeessssooooommmme...specially sirius black,he's my fav :D
i lv this story most...
KamiKaze Knight chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
"Hey geniuses!"
lol

I'm just in love with this story of yours...
sonda.nonchan chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
OMG FINISH THE STORY!PLEASE!IT IS TOO AMAZING TO STOP, AND MY BRAIN CAN'T FOCUS IN CLASS WITHOUT IT...I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
hallie07 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
alright so does anyone have the old story I have sent the authors so many personal messages she would probably tear my arm off if I write another. I loved this sorry and I'm feeling real nostalgic and reading all my old favs. so if any one saved the story and is willing to send it or something, man you would be awesome.
FangirlEmily chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Will there be anymore chapters filling up to the end of Hogwarts, since the sequel The Potter Legacy has a massive jump and doesn't include from where this one ended off. I love this by the way and I just want to read the rest if there is any.