Reviews for Wind and Sacred Arrows
sangoscourage chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Sorry I missed this for so long. It's wonderful. I just wonder if a sequel is due some time? :)
yami2703 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
i so cute. i love it :)
yami2703 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
i love it your fanfic is very good
yami2703 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i dont know, but i remembered of sesshomaru and rin in this chapter
sangoscourage chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Excellent! Hope spell works and both girls come back. :)
sangoscourage chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
Just read the last two chapters. Wonderful chapter AND cliffhanger! Now the trick is how they are going to get Kagome to purge the demon out of herself. :)
sangoscourage chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Great! Keep going.
Komui-sama chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
Great story. Please update soon!

I've noticed you've been getting a little sloppy with your spelling and grammar with each new chapter. Perhaps keep an eye out for that.

Besides that, your story is wonderful.
sangoscourage chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
Excellent. I guess you don't have to much time for much more. Keep up the good work;.
sangoscourage chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Nice thoughtful chapter! I think Kagome is right. Nekohaze and Kikyou kinds of "read" each other; if that's the right word. Maybe they can end up teaching each other something. :)
sangoscourage chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter, and good cliffhanger! Wow, InuYasha respecting Nekokaze? :S
sangoscourage chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Excellent all around! What can be so strange about Nekokaze; unless it has to do with the last part of her name. :)
sangoscourage chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Wonderful chapter, and superb cliffhanger Oh, I can definitely see some possibilities after the testing of faith you have planned. :D Don't rush things, the end will come on its own.
sangoscourage chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
Excellent! Oh the plot thickens! ;) I have a feeling the two groups just might meet up with each other once again. :)
Suzuki Uchiha chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
you should do a back round story for nekokaze. that would be cool!