Reviews for Midnight White
THEYRE GETTING SUPERPOWERS!

Poor poor Takagi-chan has like invisibility, Shin-chan is ice, Pigeon-kun is fire, Kazuha is air? Kaito can like, make some force field? And Aoko can smash windows without touching 'em, clearly. Sonoko...strength maybe? That's so cooooooool and the detectives will all get twisted up because it's not logical!

I wonder if other people are affected as well. Of course, this whole situation is likely due to the chemical reactions in the lab - which, given artist license, is possible - since it's just started, but why only our protagonists?

And actually, Kaito bumped into nothing right? I wonder why his 'power' affects him as well... oh and I'm assuming the temperature in the apartment last chapter was changing because of Shin-chan because Kaito can't have too many powers...
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 11 . 2/6
Hmmm. . . Something that isn't as straight forward as ice? Honestly, that's what I first thought for Shinichi's powers, but with this chapter I can't help but be reminded of Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.
MoonlightLoveSong chapter 42 . 1/28
I love it so much! 3 3 3
Detective Yoite chapter 42 . 1/19
This story and Shadow of a Smile have helped me so many times when I was feeling sad. I've reread them both many times. Thank you so much for shareing all your amazing writing!
OMG I can' t believe such a good fic existes. I just have too many good things to say about it to write it all, how well the romantic progrecion went, how well Ran fitted though it, the creativity in the types of powers, the interesting plot and amazing OCCs. Thanks so much for sharing!
OMG chap 11 made my year! Great fic!
I was readding the story not really knowing wht it was about but the writing was really good and it already got me interested in the first paragraphs, and then while all the weird thing started happening I was like let it be powers let it be powerssss and now that it is confirmed I am SO EXITED!
Daisy Luo chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This fic is just so amazing!I love it!
Coco chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I really enjoy this fic and was dying to reread it! You are very talentex and dedicated to have written this! Youre hard work is greatly appreciated!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I just wanted to say, I pretty much NEVER reread things, I just don't for some reason but this is literally my 5th time reading this through because it is just so good and lovely and readable and I wanted you to know that this wonderful thing you've created keeps me coming back!
Addy01 chapter 42 . 4/18/2016
Love this fic! So much fun and cant keep my eyes off of it even though my exam is right around the corner! O.o hahaha.

Anyway it would be really cool is you could do drabbles on how everyone's living their normal lifes with their new powers. (would be very interesting to see something like Sonoko accidnetally hugging Makoto too tightly, or like Shinichi creating snow for the detectice boys to play snow ball in the middle of summer... Something like that hahaha) or maybe a sequel with another new adventure!

Anyways, love all your fics and can't wait to read more !
Grandkingtoru chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
You have:here you ate trying to get rid of me. Its are. Not ate. But I love the story so far!
Riddle-Snape chapter 42 . 3/8/2016
hey, another of your fic that I read and like ;) ... I read few oneshots since last comment, tho IDK if I wrote something... but I love it... this one was great... one longer... I read was good, but not my taste... so I am going to look at more of your fics again
misuky7 chapter 42 . 2/16/2016
This was one of the best and well written stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I just adored Kaito and Shinichi's relationship. They were doll. I do so love your work. :3
AngelsBeast chapter 42 . 11/28/2015
wow, this story is absolutely fantastic! I... don't know what to say. it's just great! and the two are so cute! and I especially liked the helium idea... XD