Reviews for Midnight White
Drakonflight chapter 30 . 6/20
And now I have this image in my head of Hakuba trying to interrogate one of Kids doves and being stonewalled, with the entire police department standing on the other edge of the glass wondering how he thinks he's going to get anything from a bird. :D
bobbyneko chapter 42 . 6/9
AWESOME. Just absolutely awesome from start to finish. Although i do wish there was a kaito gets hurt scene, just cuz im fangirl lol
bobbyneko chapter 33 . 6/9
Yay! I love Aoko in this fic!
bobbyneko chapter 32 . 6/9
NOOOO! KAITOS IDENTITY IS EXPOSED!
EverThePhantom chapter 17 . 4/3
Typo: You have 'it' instead of 'if'.
EverThePhantom chapter 10 . 4/2
Typos in this chapter: You have "tough" instead of "though" and "ate" instead of "are".
Otherwise, I like thie story so far!
Omg is like the fantástic 4! Haha lol
ASDFGHJKL chapter 42 . 2/23
This was awesome! Like seriously, I've never liked supernatural but the way the story plays out and the plot is really interesting! Admittedly, you might've skipped a few details on the first few chapters but nevertheless, it was an amazing journey. Thank you! I wish you luck for your future!
Shinichi's thoughts on moving on here and his earlier thoughts about wishes are really wise. They helped me out with some problems I've been dealing with. Thank you!
GenderlessPerson chapter 42 . 1/26
This was a wonderful story. thank you for posting it!
NekoGurl98 chapter 42 . 10/19/2014
This was just absolutely amazing! You executed the superpowers thing extremely well. It felt like one satisfying wild ride The omake was fluffy and sweet, and Shinichi's parents are just funny to me.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
It's over ;-; nooo. But I thought in the end they would confess their feelings for each other.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 42 . 5/7/2014
You have done an amazing job! I loved following this from beginning to end. Very talented, you are. Really, I think this was a better ending too. The development of the characters was near perfect for the allotted time and length of this story. I can't wait for more of your works! Kaito never faiks to crack me up. I love his character indefinitely.
Deinokos chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
...so they've all developed powers?
Souseiki no Tasogare chapter 42 . 3/19/2014
This story was absolutely amazing! Perfet to me in every single way! X3 awwwww! Thank for making the world a better place!