Reviews for Metaphorically
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Hey, I'm sorry for faving this ages ago and never reviewing. I just loved the focus on how grief always gets expressed through metaphors and cliches, and how it's never really like that in real life, and also it was great to see a fic focused on Minerva dealing with the aftermath.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I like the story... there isnt more to say
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You brought tears to my eyes with this one. It's beautiful.
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A very nice glance into the actual pain that people experienced during the Final Battle, where all seemed lost forever. It was sweet and unique and tied together with a neat little bow by the use of the simple word "metaphorically." Un-metaphorically, though, you did an excellent job.
Isabella Katniss chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is so sad and yet, it's not. I really don't know what to say, but it's such a good story.
CookiesAreTheMeaningOfLife chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
If you insist. Special fic, it makes one remember that there were other things to remember about those who died other than that they died. They were more than brave heroes or statistics. Especially Harry who wasn't only a hero or loving or great; he was a boy, he loved to fly and he was human.
ljbookworm chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this story because it makes me cry. the little everyday details that make people who they are being what they are remembered by, the casual mention of Remus and Tonks, the part about Harry loving the colour blue- all of it is bittersweet and emotional. It's nice that McGonagall wants to give Harry the privacy in death that he never got in life. And at the end of the story all I can think of is the student who never got to taste hot chocolate.
potterhead1997 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*sniff*sniff* so sad i cried
LunaBeth203 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i'm going to cry this is heart breakingly sad yet astonishingly beautiful
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was incredible! Very well done.

McGonagall is my favourite character, and it was great to see you portray her so strong, yet so weak at the same time.

The whole set up was brilliant. The things that we're remembered were so simply yet touching.

A brilliant story, well done!