Reviews for Do you love me
Airy89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So cuteee
MyNameIsSalad chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story is so fricking cute! I love the last sentence it made me laugh :)
PedoBear.Rapes.You chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like it! you may wanna check up on some grammatical errs and the spelling of Kakashi's name, but I like it!
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The power of the fangirl is a power to be feared indeed. Gaara's comebacks didn't seem as strong as you'd think...he used some pretty weak insults. Other than that, it was a fun fic to read.
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love the ending XD people made bets? Thats the best ever!
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awww...that was adorable. Gaara is so cute in this fic and I love the reactions he makes to the many people's answers to his question. Good job!:)
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
So who won the bets?

This was cute and made me smile. I could actually see Gaara asking people this, though probably more along the lines of "What is love?" other than "Do you love me?" Just an opinion, still a cute little one shot though. But seriously who won the bets?
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww! That was so cute!
Me P chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was a really good story! I liked the different reactions that people had to Gaara's innocent question :P Really cute and fluffy with a few funny moments like Kankuro's response, the betting at the end and, of course, Sasuke's pokeball clan symbol! (I had never noticed that before, but it is so true!)

I like to give critism as well as praise though, but the only thing I can say is that the kiss at the end felt a little rushed. If you had built up the moment a little more and heightened the feeling of anticipation for the kiss it might have been more effective. Of course, this is your story and you are free to do whatever you want with it, that was just my opinion :P

Overall, I loved the story, the idea was great, grammar good, and it made me laugh. Well done! :D
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I thought it was just cute, but that last line made just TOO CUTE!