Reviews for Tainted Ideals
Etheral Syrup chapter 4 . 7/26
The don't eat scones in Japan. They eat wagashi. THE MORE YOU KNOW~
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 14 . 6/21
Almost 3 year and yet I have not seen a single update of this masterpiece . . . a shame really . . .
Seihai-kun chapter 1 . 6/10
You'll become a hero if you kill 10,000 people
Lander Blazer chapter 14 . 5/11
This fic Is so good, and I have been dying to find a good Jackie/Maria fic. Will you ever continue it?
all forms of fluff chapter 14 . 2/19
I don't like this version of Shirou, no thats not correct. I don't like how Shirou is in relation to Assassin. In the original work he was drawn to Saber because they shared simular Ideals, hardships realting with people, and a flawed dream. The semi romance Shirou is having with Assassin has absolutly no basis in the story you have presented of Shirou's character. OK, "Absolutly no basis" is a quite a bit much as they have the avenging thing going on, along with not being sqemish about murder. But even the small things, to me anyway, wouldn't suport the almost 'at first site' vibe your trying to establish with the two. In fact if you were to drop the Romanc from their relationship you would still have a great story. Of course I have never really seen Shirou being in a 'normal' relationship, even in the routes of the Visual Novel. The guy is entirerly TOO broken mentally. That, ironically, is why I could see him and Saber working as a couple as She subjeated herself and emersed her entire life into the role of King that she is quite Broken as well. Its not that I am Shipping Shirou and Saber, I am rather saying that all boats need to be dry docked in Shirou's case, expically in this story.

While the main problem I have with this story is Assassin and Shirou, that sadly isn't the only thing I wish to point out. Point of View (PoV) changes. In a visual medium its expected and incouraging to see different PoV's. They allow the audience to get some world building, establish plot point, and introduced Characters and their development. In a written medium however changing PoV to offten distracts from any forward momentum that you have build up. I get that your trying to show that there are different people and things going on beside the Protaganist and his small gourp, but you seem to forget that people are not reading this story as if its an Anime, or Manga. Your allowed in writing to dump world building stuff into sceans, or even character's dialog. Truth be told I think you should have stayed with Shirou for almost the whole thing and only switch from him to Avenger, or maybe Ilya. The Severent's PoV are almost all completly Irreavent. Now you can make the point that Caster and Rider both neen screen time and honestly they would be valid points but the excessive PoV changes sort of killed your momentum.

If your still reading this I do hope your not taking it too hard, for the story is rather good if you dismiss my, almost completly opinian driven argument, then the story is solid. The plot seems to be in its early stages so its kinda hard to tell where your going but magecraft involved has been interesting to read. The Severents were a bit hard to find or recanize for someone who's main frame of reference consistes of the Anime, Fan fiction, and bing image finder. That being said they might as well be Original Characters to me for all I know they have all been horribly Out Of Character. But reguardless of my lack of knowledge pretaining to the lore I find the Grail being a substute for Avalon to be a stroke of genious. Espically the Whish that made it possable. It dose present a problem however. There are 3 lesser grails. Shirou Avenger, and Iliya. By the end of the War I imigian each will have seperate Souls kept in their respective grails. If this dosn't happen then the stress is going to blow Shirou appart must like it did Ilya's mother during the fourth war. What ever you decide to do I have had a good time reading it for the most part.

Thank you for the story!
J.Marchman chapter 14 . 1/29
You combine equal parts sweetness and this sense of unease in all of your characters. No one has broken powers. This is just a fantastic concept. However, character death should come soon. Fanfiction rarely ends in tragedy, but I think your characters are human enough to really hurt when they're gone. And that's actually a good thing.
Jake06 chapter 14 . 1/27
I found this fic some time ago when I started getting interested in fanfics fate / stay night and I must say is one of the best I've read until then the story and the characters are very interesting and loved the powers you gave to the shirou and also liked the choice of servants

but I see that it's been 26 months that you do not update the fic and I'm a little sad because the story is fantastic really want to know how it will end because I found this fic what I was looking for a fic where shirou was adopted by Kotomine and I'm not just me who want to know how it will end I read the reviews and several people are calling for the continuation of this great story so I please ask you to continue this story I believe that other people are also curious to know what will happen
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 14 . 1/20
Without a doubt one of the *if not the* best regular fate/stay night fanfics I've read till this day.

*sigh*

Such a waste that it died..
I am disappointed, Stomedge..
As this story was a needle in a haystack..
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 14 . 1/16
Such a shame this was/is abandoned. Such a great work.
6thKazekage chapter 14 . 1/12
Listen here you fukken writer! This needs to be continued This is one of the best written F/SN fanfictions I've every read.

Plot delivery is amazing. It has Jack(ie) the Ripper as a main character. Shirou is a badass biomancer. All of the Servants are ones that I enjoy (plus your nice custom Rider).

Shirou's relationship with Assissin is getting REALLY good!

KEEP.
FUKKEN.
WRITING!

(...please)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Love this shit
Molten Thunder chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
I do wish you would finish this story, I rather like it. However, seeing as it hasn't been touched for 2 years I find that rather unlikely.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Souls of the damned chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
is assassin Black Percher (Pest) from Mondaiji-tachi?
cause the poem is somewhat related to black death from which Black Percher or Pest is from.
Thanks.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
One of the best fics I have ever read.

Where is the rest of it? .

Epic stuff.

Hope you continue it one day.