Reviews for EO Challenge: A Winchester Day
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I don't normally read poetry, but am sure glad I read this!

Loved it! :)
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
LOL, I'm picturing grouchy Dean before his coffee, and Sam taking out the witch. I commend you for your guts in going with a poem, this was awesome!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Cool! Very well done, enjoyed this immensely! :)
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh my God, I LOVE THIS! I'm usually terrible at poetry, but this was awesome. And it even rhymed! The last line really struck me, it was just all around fantastic. Great job!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
it was awesome, loved the comforting touch of a bitch to his jerk ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Great story sounds like Dean
Carol chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh this was so great! I loved that last line with the bitch to his jerk! So creative and true and simply adorable. Nice work as always! :)
KatyMM chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very impressed with how you put yourself under a double challenge here. Good job Dizzo - you nailed a load of the good things we love about SN!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awww...you're a poet and don't know it. This was fun, and I for one wouldn't mind reading more of your Winchester poems.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You made a very cute poem.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
haha Very cute!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was awesome! I can't even imagine how rough it was to write - my poetry never rhymes, too much work. *laugh* Dean before his coffee sounds disturbingly familiar. *innocent look* I have an ex who didn't dare wake me without a cup of coffee in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other back when I smoked - and he wasn't a smoker. *grin* I love the story it told, too. I love the image of Sam's long fingers healing his brother's hurts, and of course the bitch/jerk is just the absolute icing on the cake. Really awesome piece, as always!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You did just fine

With your drabble in rhyme.

Sam may be the bitch,

But he dealt with the witch.

I liked the whole thing.

Erm...ring-a-ding-ding?
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hey - Poetry Slammer :-)

Many a dime

you could earn with your rhyme

about Winchester days -

with their glory and graze.

Loved your disclaimer, by the way :-) Awesome!

xx Kate
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Getting the poetry grove on! I like! Very good job, it made me smile during the midst of tropical storm Irene!