Reviews for A Demon's Freedom
Storystosee chapter 9 . 3/29
Thank you so much for making some sort of rewritten version of this. I agree you have become a. Even greater writer, but the ideas in here are still nice. So thank you! And good luck with writing!
Vampire Tails chapter 9 . 3/29
Okay... first of all: awww... but, second of all, I accept this. No point in doing something you no longer enjoy. I understand.
Also, thank you for not taking the story down; that way I can reread it any time I please. XD
And I'm glad you're going to rewrite it in some way; it alleviates the sadness so very much. X3
I now wonder how much better you'd become, cause this story really impressed me. I also wonder what different kinda take on MK's past that you'll do... but I suppose I'll find out, won't I? *subs to you if I hadn't already*
Good luck! I'll see you when you post this new story. And maybe even before then. Hehehe...

- Vampire Tails
Luna-Moon-Knight chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
This is really good. I love you Meta-Knight! I can't wait for the chapter where your eyes change colours!
Wolf0fTheClouds chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I forgot to login.. '

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. At first I thought it was Yamikage that tried to kill Arthur.. Then when he did the wing thing I knew it was Galacta... Please do continue!
Louisien chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Love this story too! I've read this before , but I forget the name - now I can finally leave a review. Seems you are writing two stories.. I can't help but feel a little curious; you are writing two stories at the moment? That is ... well whoa, awesome. I can't do that. Ha!
WingsOfGreen chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Another great chapter.
Vampire Tails chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Awesome chapter! As per usual. 3
Though I saw some mistakes in here, I haven't the time to point them out right now.
The chapter is still good, besides that! XD
I can't wait for the nextbone! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
fantastic, utterly fantastic!
WingsOfGreen chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I don't mind the wait. It's always worth it. Great chapter! I'm looking forward to next time.
WingsOfGreen chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I really hope to see more of this story. This is one of the best ones I've read.
WingsOfGreen chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I absolutely love your writing style.
LittleLokiFox chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Amazing, like all of your work... But this one's the best yet! Please update when you can!
greenone15 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
This story is GREAT! Please do continue with your brilliance. Also, I would have never thought that people could tell that Meta was a demon beast because of a strange tattoo on his head. I originally thought that it was a sign of a star warrior and that they just sensed that he was a demon beast. Plus, it is still vague on the relationship between Nightmare and Meta- hope it stays that way because I like the way it keeps me guessing.

P to the S. Apparently it is possible that Meta could have been a different color before he was blue because of two reasons ( that I can think of that is somewhat logical). In the anime Kirby turned a tint of blue when he was low on energy and or his warp star was not within his range of instant recovery. Meaning that Meta Knight could have gone through the same process because it was evident in his flashbacks that he indeed had a warp star yet in the present he does not. He could have either lost it or it had been destroyed but since it is like a star warriors lifeline and considering its onwer,the warp star possibly never met neither fates.

So I came to the conclusion that he had either entrusted his warp star to someone else outside of his instance recovery range ( possibly with the grave of either Jerca or Garlude- meaningful gesture of forever friends and or comrades). Or had given it to another Kabuu on another planet and had yet to retrieve it as he has been doing just fine without it and use it when a true evil surfaces. Then again there are many other possibilities and this is just the way I look at it for the moment. XD
Vampire Tails chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Ah! Yes! Yes! You updated! XD
Wonderful, brilliant! XD
Astoundi - oh, wow, you forgot about this story? e.e
Well, that's okay; I'm not mad.. exactly.. -
I guess I was right to have reviewed; nothin like a review practically BEGGING you to finish to remind you about this story, eh? ยท
Like I said before, this story is awesome, and I'm glad that, despite the fact that you forgot about it, you still have the plot in your head! That's terrific, to be honest! XD
I didn't notice any mistakes, but I guess that's also because I was too excited that you've updated to actually care about those mistakes.
Keep up the good work, and don't ever forget again, 'kay? 3 (though it couldn't have been helped, right?)

Vampire Tails out! *zooms away*

P.S. (So this is where Meta gets his cape and mask, eh? And we finally find out what was on his head! That's been bugging me as it has been Meta Knight.. also, I wonder if Meta Knight is gonna keep reading the book even though Sir Dragato thinks of him that way; it would be nice to see plot points connect even if they're only minor... and MK's first act on the GSA was so sweet. 3)

Okay, now I'm gone! Till next time! *zooms away*
Vampire Tails chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Aw, damn it! .
Another good story about Meta Knight's past, un-updated for two or more years!
In actuality, I came checking back to see if you had updated again while I was "gone", but you hadn't, which makes me really sad...
DX See? This is my sad face...
Your story is really awesome, despite some mistakes with grammar and semantics, but I won't delve into those right now, for my concern is that you haven't updated in two or three years! What's the matter? life got in the way? massive Writer's Block? lost inspiration? - oh, PLEASE don't let it be THAT!
Last time someone lost inspiration he or she abandoned a certain story I loved [Aureole], and now that author's gone and taken that story with 'im! DX
Please, come back to this story and FINISH it! I wanna see if Meta Knight will be okay! (even though it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he will be okay, but still... I wanna see what happens through your words... please, don't let it end like so many others have (un)ended...

Vampire Tails out! *zooms away*