Reviews for Diary of a Hunter
Edy12345 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
These stories are so goood! Glad I found them lol
OfmiceandAbbie chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Hey this was q great story, do ever think about creating one when Sam was in high school? I can't find any like that
guest chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
That wad an amazing story! Great sex scence
Miss E Charlotte chapter 28 . 2/21/2012
Oh my God, I am really going to cry. I can't believe he just left :( I really wanted them to hit the road and get back together.

I can't wait to read the sequel, I'm really hoping for a Meredith and Dean reunion.

Also i wanted to add, that i really really loved this story, it was such a cute and sweet story that made me laugh, cry and smile. Great job!

ps sorry for all the reviews! lol.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
Aw I loved this chapter. I'm glad they were able to have a romantic weekend together. Now that she is done with school, she can hit the road with Dean :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 26 . 2/21/2012
Aw Sawyer and Sam are so cute.

But aw man, you about to make me cry. I had that they broke up :( But at least Meredith and Sawyer have each other to get through missing Dean and Sam.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
Nooo, they can't break up. I am so mad at her dad right now, he should mind his own business lol.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
Aw Sawyer likes Sammy :)

So since Meredith wants to get into hunting, maybe her and Dean could go off together. That would be awesome.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
lol sounds like Dean had a very good birthday. I know I have said it before but i love Meredith and Dean together, they are so cute!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
I'm glad Meredith and Sawyer are bonding. Like Dean told her, it's not Sawyer's fault.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
I'm glad she and her dad talk and are ok. lol poor Sawyer, she's going to be scarred for life lol.

Aw do i sense a Sawyer and Sam crush, I think they would be cute together.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
I really want to like her dad, but he's being a bit of a a-hole. But I'm glad she had John to talk.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
I love how laid back John is in this story, I'm glad he didn't freak out when he found out what happened between Dean and Meredith. But I bet that was pretty awkward for Dean lol.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
Yay, finally! LOL! Their first time was really sweet. I loved when she said "Oh who are we kidding?" lol They both knew it was going to happen lol
Miss E Charlotte chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Wow, she has a half sister? I did not see that coming. I don't blame her for being mad and upset with her dad though. That would be pretty messed up.

Oh and i love the presents she and Dean gave to each other :)