Reviews for Evil Queen
joanhello chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I just discovered this fic and I've definitely got mixed reactions to it. On the one hand, it's well written, well plotted and you're doing great things with Minion, especially having him do things like skip and whistle. On the other hand, I'm kinda creeped out by the whole mind control thing. I mean, if Megamind did it to someone he hated or had contempt for, that would be one thing, make him a more serious villain while not being really OOC, but doing it to Roxanne? I have a hard time seeing him doing something like that. I also see her putting up a lot more resistance than this. I mean, he invaded her brain, interfered with her will and destroyed her life. Maybe the mind control chip is preventing her from actually feeling angry, but I can't see her forgiving him this easily.
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
OMG, this story is so twisted, but I just can't stop reading it. I think it has somehow controlled my mind as well. Megamind... you're just disturbing... *shiver* Interesting fic
ChocolateDipped chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Write more, please! :D
Kiarachu chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
YAY for new chapter! I was wondering if you dropped this fiction, but now I'm happy.

I wonder if Megs or Roxanne are going to say to Metro Man the truth, and cookies FTW XD
Oogy Boogy chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Great chapter! I absolutely loved the tension in the air while everything's happening.

I have to admit I kinda like the Metro Man bashing fics, he is a jerk in some ways, but I like the direction you've gone too, you portray Wayne in a really sympathetic way and it works well contrasted with Megamind's panic.
Talani Silverwolf01 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Ahh yes, impeccable timing as always Minion! Thought I was gonna snort sangria out my nose when I read the last part...but fortunately my friend was also reading this over my shoulder, so now you've got another fan as well :)
Electricboa chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I have to admit I'm surprised there aren't more stories like this one, mind control would be one of the ways one would expect a supervillain to use. I like where this story is going, it'll be interesting to see Metro Man confront Roxanne, now that she is evil.
Angie chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
This chapter made absolutely no sense. To be honest it was quite disappointing. The story was so good up until this chapter. It was short and abrupt. My suggestion is you rewrite.
Pat-975 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
WTF?
Nora Salisbury chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
I like how self-assured she is getting all into being evil! And then they get all cute and settle down for a movie ... if that's Wayne now breaking up a nice romantic snuggle-up I will smack him. With a shovel. LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
LOL! Everyone is blurting out stuff they don't mean to! Cute!

Roxy is getting rather evil! When is she gonna get evil all over him? Mwahahahahah~!
Nora Salisbury chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Oh so sweet! I love how he can't keep from thinking of her as "My dear" ... and was so forward with his profession of love. :D

Now if she'd just quit arguing with herself ... :\
Kiarachu chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
YAY for new chapter! And it's very well done _

In my headcanon, Roxanne is like that too...a little revengeful, and ready to protect Megs (I mean in my own story, that it's not an AU).

I bet that at the end Metro Man arrived...I'm curious about the sequel :D
Oogy Boogy chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Good to see this isn't dead! Looking forward to the next full chapter!
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 12/21/2011