Reviews for True Like
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 2/24
I was re-reading your wonderful pirate fic and getting frustrated again that the story stopped at such an angsty point. Aaargh ... In my headcanon, Blaine, with the help of Alex and Billy hid in Kurt's cabin while all the other captives left the ship :-)

Anyway, I thought I might as well check out your other fics while waiting for the next pirate installment, and I'm very much enjoying this story as well. Lovely!
This was awesome. A great fic, and bonus Firefly references. (And because I can't tell if I'm actually logged on, I'm Flowerfan). Thank you!
I'm loving this story!
kaloblack chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
wowwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it. You're a really talented writer.
Charleygyrl chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
...I'm FUCKING FOREVER SOBBINF BECAUSE THIS. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I HATE TO SEE IT END. :( I'M CONVINCED I'LL READ *ANYTHING*YOU WRITE. I LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT HUN!
P.s. following you on Twitter because I'm awesome u.u and you're awesomer. (Is that even a word?) :D:D:D
Charleygyrl chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Aaand WOOHOO! My meds are kicking in, so this was a little weird for me because OMG I CAN FUCKING VISION THIS SHIT.
AAAND THAT IS ALL.
BYE.
:D
Charleygyrl chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
MARVELOUS U.U
Charleygyrl chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
OMG. I MAY OR MAY NOT BE LAUGHING SO HARD OMG I'M CRACKING UP LAUGHING BECAUSE BRITTANY I'M FIEN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LOLOLOLOLOL *wheezes dramtically*
Charleygyrl chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Wooooooooo wonderful! *-*
Charleygyrl chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
IT'S OFFICIAL. I WANNA START A FREAKING PETITION TO MOVE IN WITH THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS U.U
Charleygyrl chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Your writing style impresses me more and more ...
u.u
Charleygyrl chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I don't understand why everyone makes a big deal about 'the top' or being 'the bottom'? Does it really matter? I mean, if you LOVE that person, you share your all with them, it wouldn't matter who goes where. le sigh. I just don't understand. I love them both doing both equal parts, sharing the love
*FLUFFY COTTON CANDY FOR EVERYONE WOO BECAUSE YET AGAIN I LOVED THIS STORY*